Tennessee

I'm in knoxville. I'm lookin for a breeding pair of bantys. Not really concerned with the breed just as long as the hen lays. Anybodybhave a pair they wanna sell or trade for two netherland dwarf rabbits?

I'm in knoxville. I'm lookin for a breeding pair of bantys. Not really concerned with the breed just as long as the hen lays. Anybodybhave a pair they wanna sell or trade for two netherland dwarf rabbits?

I have three bantys that I'm trying to sell. I live just west of chattanooga. May be too far for you but I have those. Red pyle bantams. Lays 5 eggs a day.

I thought I posted it last nite but I can,t find it. The TCS in Gallatin has marked down their chicks. I got rhode islands for1 and leghorn and sex link pullets for$1.50. They also had corish rocks,sillkies,assorted bantams and others for $1.50.I got mine on sat ,not for sure how many are left. Thew girl said they had a lot more in the back. Also had mallards and pekin ducklings.
Welcome to all the new Peeps! I'm in Portrland,Sumner county. Orginally from Oklahoma.

I thought I posted it last nite but I can,t find it. The TCS in Gallatin has marked down their chicks. I got rhode islands for1 and leghorn and sex link pullets for$1.50. They also had corish rocks,sillkies,assorted bantams and others for $1.50.I got mine on sat ,not for sure how many are left. Thew girl said they had a lot more in the back. Also had mallards and pekin ducklings.
Welcome to all the new Peeps! I'm in Portrland,Sumner county. Orginally from Oklahoma.

You posted in the Middle TN thread. This is the TN thread.

cree57i are you going to have any of your leghorn chicks for sale this year? Yours are beautiful. If not will you have setting eggs? Thanks.

Thanks!
frow.gif

I've been hatching chicks as fast as I can! PM me and let me know how many you need.

Hi all, I'll be in the Nashville area on Memorial day weekend and saw some craiglist postings for muscovies (been having so much trouble finding them).

The poster calls himself "Duckman" and is located in Murfreesboro. Has anyone purchased from him in the past?

Hi all, I'll be in the Nashville area on Memorial day weekend and saw some craiglist postings for muscovies (been having so much trouble finding them).

The poster calls himself "Duckman" and is located in Murfreesboro. Has anyone purchased from him in the past?

If you haven't already posted over on the Middle TN thread because there are more people who track that thread than this one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom