Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
Hey there - I'm from Maryville (Blount County)
smile.png

Hey everyone. Don't forget this weekend is the annual Tennessee Pigeon and Dove Club's pigeon shoiw in Lebanon. There are sometimes a few chickens for sale outside the shoiw. Also there are sometimes some good ones at the big outdoor swap south of Lebanon on Hyg 31 south. There is usually a fairly good amount of birds at the show. I have bragging rights!.One of my birds won Champion of the Show last year! I also won the top award in the parlor Roller competion!If you get a chance come by and look at some pretty pigeons.

I would be real careful about getting near the chickens at the flea market on 231..so many are not healthy and you can bring that home on your clothes shoes and body to your flock...indeed some may have been healthy before going there but...
I'm going to be at the Fair Grounds but not for the birds...can bring anyone some roosters if they need some though
lol.png

redhawkou812 I see them on CL quite a bit but they get flagged quick..try posting a wanted there.They are around here..or eat a rooster
big_smile.png

big_smile.png
Hey all, I have posted in another TN thread but haven't been on for a while, so I figured I'd chime in on this one.... We're in Dunlap,just a bit north west of Chattanooga. We are on Cagle Mountain, near Fall Creak Falls St. Park.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, hope you have a great one!

anyone know where to find the ordinances for chickens in E TN (Blount County specifically)? a friend who loves my chickies wants to get some but was worried about whether they were allowed in his neighborhood. i can't seem to find anything.

Just stoppin' in to say Howdy to all the other Tennessee BYC members. I'm new to BYC but not new to chickens. However, it's been nearly 30 years since I had any chickens. Gonna build a coop and get into chicken farming again. I'm from the Knoxville area.
smile.png

Ron

Hey Duke of Orping. and welcome to BYC. You'll "meet" a ton of great folks here who are always willing to help out and we always love to hear your experiences as well. I'm new to chickens as of this summer and got 5 one day old chicks and built them a coop and learned a lot from this forum. I'm just SE of Nashville.

Again welcome!

Back
Top Bottom