them after being
boiled and fed
them back its a real treat .
Thanks ,
Im glad I did the ok thing.
clap.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Right here we are expecting 3+ " of that S**! (you fill in the blank as you wish) tomorrow..with no brine trucks or snow plows for our secondary roads we will be stranded out here for a few days.We have 4x4 but these crazy Southern drivers like to use their brakes too much(Grew up in the North so we know better) so it's safer to stay home than play Dodge Car. We haven't been above freezing for a week...never gets this cold here...not warming up anytime soon either.
he.gif
Single digits in the morning low 20's for a balmy day time high.

We do not even have an inch on the ground here where I live in Greene county west of greeneville. Mountains seems to protect us from alot of it as we are in our own little valley here in a weird micro climet.

Chicken wise my flock is doing well. Just put up picks of them foraging on property on their blog. We have more snow on the ground than yesterday and expect a couple of inches tonight. They are laying well too 11 a day give or take. Frozen eggs are usually ones laid after shut up and when thawed given back to the chickens. I just love these partridge rocks seems not much fazes them.

Yeah they're sayin' we might even get some accumulation here around Knoxville! We'll wait n' see! I do know Krogers will be running over with peeps gettin' their supply of milk, eggs and bread!
lau.gif

Quote:
For real! Ever since I started thinking about getting chickens again (after 25 years) I've been totally obsessing over the planning of my new coop! What a life!

Ron

Been in the teens at night, actually got ABOVE freezing today! WOOHOO!!
big_smile.png
Thanks for the big welcome y'all!

Back
Top Bottom