Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
Jackson is a 45 min. drive north east of me so you aren't too awfull far from here.

I get over that way from time to time. I am a locksmith, my work carries me all over. Looks like we are some of an elite few..... not too many chicken people west of the Tennessee River! Nice to hear from you!

Jeff

I just wanted everyone to know that the TN Trading thread got shut down for good. Moderators have put down the law that all trading thread must be in the buy and sell section. This will make it a bit harder as those are graded buy age of chicken. Also I do not think one can have an ongoing thread threre due to how the sell auction is not set up. Everything is listed as an auction so each person has to list their own. This will make things a alot harder for those looking to trade in state only.

You can join the West Tn chicken club and still trade like we used to here. It's a real close knit group and although the location is West Tn, there are several members from Middle Tn and Ky. It's a Yahoo group got to WestTennesseeChickenClub. I am near Pinson,just South of Jackson.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
neighbor!!

Hey, wegot chickens, where ya been? Welcome back!

Been trying to fight the blues and BYC just wasn't helping me. Am trying to climb back out of my shell though...
BTW, thanks for the welcome
hugs.gif

Last edited:
BTW, I have already posted elsewhere on here, but if anyone plans on ordering their chicks from ideal within the next month or so and are within an hour or two of Johnson City, please let me know, as I am trying to avoid all the little roo packaging! I am hoping to order 4-6 pullets, so please let me know if you would like to split an order
smile.png
thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom