Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
Yes.
smile.png

I am getting ready to set a batch of olive eggers. I am happy to sell you hatching eggs or straight run chicks or started pullets depending on what you need and what time frame you are looking at. If you would like chicks, please drop me a PM about what sort of numbers you are interested in so I make sure I have enough going in the incubator. I can't guarantee hatch rates of course, but I'm happy to toss in a few extra to make sure enough make it through hatch. If you would like started pullets it will be later in the summer before they are available as I am setting them this week.

I do not have welsummer eggs at this point. Hopefully I will later in the summer. I'm setting some of Lauralou's eggs later in the year and will likely hatch more than I can keep. I will be selling off the extras when we get to that point. I told Bare Bottom I would be happy to sell some of those to her. I just wanted you both to be aware that those chicks will be out of someone else's breeding program and not mine. I have BBS ameraucanas, EEs and buff silkies only.

I can set as many blue EEs as you would like. I got two out the last hatch (a mixed bag of EEs). They are quite lovely and very friendly little things. Their mother is one of my sweetest hens. Very calm and happy and self-confident. I'm hoping her babies continue to take after her. I will happily set a group of those if you are interested. Mama's egg is a very lovely mint green. Daddy came from a pastel blue egg. I would guess that the EE offspring will have a lovely green blue eggs as well.

I can also set pure BBS ameraucanas. I am at the beginning of my breeding program, so I have no examples of what my grown birds will look like. My parent stock came from very good lines though. I expect good things!

Does that help clear things up? If you don't mind straight run chicks, drop me a PM and we can chat. I would like to fire up the incubator later this week and will happily add to the lot if you are interested.

Thanks!
CG

Quote:
They're doing great! They have been helping me build their new coop all week. Very nosey little things.
smile.png

No eggs yet, but the girls are starting to squat and the boys are crowing. I have high hopes that someone will get it going in the next month or so. I'm trying to get the new coop finished so they have proper nest boxes. I figure to be finished by this weekend.
fl.gif

Maybe by May we will have eggs. They are taking their sweet time!

Mine will be 6 mouths this mouth. Aren't yours close to the same age? We need new pictures of yours. How many girls did you get? I got 4 white hens and 3 splash hens.

Yup. they are around 6 months about now. I ended up with three boys and three girls. I sold the one boy to a BYCer in Columbia (really nice girl!). The other two have really filled out. I kept the three hens and they are little round fuzzballs. I'm finishing up a new coop for that lot. I'll try to get pictures of both coop and silkies for you. The boys are really stupendous looking, I have to say. I've never had a male silkie before. They are so darn studly and fluffy all at the same time.
smile.png

Did you end up with all hens? Didn't you already have a rooster for your girls? What colors are you hoping to put together?

I had a hatchery rooster that I kept with my EE's Ozzy. I sold him and got a blue egg gene named Mr. Green Jeans.
wink.png
I got 6 whites from Bobbie 3 boys 3 girls then from RooptyDoo I got one girl and two babies.Bobbies Splash 3 girl and 3 boys but I sold 2 boys. I have 3 girls and 1 boy. The white and splash are in there own pens. My two Partridge hens are babie machines, every time they go broody I buy them eggs. They have 8 each right now. They have a play space and working on a big run right now. If you put them on the Silkie thread I will find it for sure. We all want to see.
celebrate.gif

Hi ya' I have a 5month old Roo beautiful Orp.
.... BUTTT ....if I can
find a good home He is Free.He follows me around.
and is blu .big and Beautiful,
I can meet you here in Sevierville.
anyone interested. PM me..

My cuckoo marans are due to hatch this weekend. If anyone in West Tn (around Jackson) is interested,send me a PM. I have both clean and feather shank incubating.

Any of you guys know of anyone in Middle or West TN that would have any clean-legged BCM's? I need them for a breeding project. I especially need a rooster.

Back
Top Bottom