Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
that sale sounds wonderful. i'm going to have to try to remember to go...

Apparently, he's heavy into Marans as well

any idea what color Marans he has? i'm dying for some blue, blue birchin, or wheaten Marans, which apparently are near impossible to find. why do i always have to love the birds that aren't common?​

Hey possumblossum - I won't be able to go to the Amish Farm this month - We'll be at Farmers' Market until just before noon. You have fun - Are you taking your wife and kids? It's a real eye-opener for looking back in time.

Quote:
HI You can start looking the first of April after the last frost and first warm day and into May.

Thanks for lettin me know. I need to get looking then befor it is too late!

I'm taking dinner down to my mother this Sunday and she lives surrounded by woods. Poplar tree galore. Might just have to don my walking boots and take a basket to hunt for morels. I'll let you know the outcome.

Hey possumblossum - I won't be able to go to the Amish Farm this month - We'll be at Farmers' Market until just before noon. You have fun - Are you taking your wife and kids? It's a real eye-opener for looking back in time.

It all depends on whether they'll get up that early. I was on my way back from Newport on Saturday before any of them knew I had left.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom