Tennessee

Pics
According to John Jagger (ph. 273-3520), the zoning ordinance and municipal codes forbid keeping livestock (and he did say that included chickens) within city limits. The reason I raised the question was because a friend of my SIL had a note put on her door. However, the note was just on plain paper and was not on City of Maryville letter, did not have a contact name or number. Mr Jagger told me that if the note was legit it would have been on official stationary. His opinion was that the 5 city councilmen would have to be the ones to help change the ordinance and that a letter (petition) needs to go to them for further action. I agree with BB - any councilmen up for re-election and those running for the office need to be the first line of communications.

I'd love to help, but my set-up won't allow for any more chickens at this time. Let me know if I can be of any help. I can write letters or put on postage or something of that nature.

I'm in Lebanon, TN
big_smile.png

Just a heads up that I have two auctions up for Standard Barnevelders and Bantam Delawares, if anyone's interested. They are pick up only... East Tennessee.

Got to reduce the flock, so just PM me if you are needing something. I got too many!

Silver Laced Wyandottes, NHs, Leghorn duo, Buff sebrights, silver sebrights, Standard Delawares, Bantam Barnevelders, Blue Andalusians, and on and on and on... like I said. PM me.

I'm looking for some Quail. I'd like to do some trading if anybody is interested that is nearby. I would also like to have a white crested black polish young cockerel. Three or 4 months old would be about right. Just PM me. I have 4 kittens that are free.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Congrats! Glad someone is getting some..sure is stingy now.Had more than we could use in May-22" of the stuff and now not a drop to be found.

Back
Top Bottom