Tennessee

Quote:
oh my god. did someone say water buffalo? oh no. someone is seriously going to have to restrain me from going to Cookeville... this could turn ugly.

if you see a report of a curly headed bandit making off with all the water buffalo under cover of darkness, you don't know anything about it, ok?

i hadn't heard anything about that sale, but it sounds amazing. kinda sucks that it coincides with the opening of the TN Valley Fair (the 10th is $1 day if you get there before 4:31). maybe i can make it to both... good thing i got the trailer fixed!

Last edited:
Quote:
Nope, never been to anythng other than 1 poultry show at the fair and the auctions around here. We don't have the luxury of having cool stuf like that in my area. I'm always asking but nothng. Nobody even has any chickenstocks close enough for me to go to.

Quote:
oh my god. did someone say water buffalo? oh no. someone is seriously going to have to restrain me from going to Cookeville... this could turn ugly.

if you see a report of a curly headed bandit making off with all the water buffalo under cover of darkness, you don't know anything about it, ok?

i hadn't heard anything about that sale, but it sounds amazing. kinda sucks that it coincides with the opening of the TN Valley Fair (the 10th is $1 day if you get there before 4:31). maybe i can make it to both... good thing i got the trailer fixed!

biblio - This is you chance.
thumbsup.gif
Water Buffalo - seriously - you need to go. (I'm an enabler, aren't I?)
gig.gif

Quote:
There is a Pomeranian breeder in TN... I'll look it up and post. Pomeranians are on my wish list. dont have that kinda space here... maybe the next house.

yikes.. all the goings on and
birds to buy
Sevierville fair the 6th.I hope this year
is better then last. not a one bird .

this year is to be
different.
never did see any geese or even a duck....

tn.lou :

Anyone showing birds at Tn.Valley Fair.My daughter is taking a serama roo and hen and I am taking two hens

I was all set to... long story short... I was right at the deadline. Tried to register online because I was behind the power curve. computer had issues and didn't list my birds in the page you are supposed to print and mail (which wouldn't have made the deadline) and so now.... I guess I'm not registered? I tried to email them but no answer. It's a nearly 2 hour drive so I'm thinking I may not chance going all that way to be turned down.

Anyone got a opinion?

BTW I tried to register 4 roos... one bantam Del, one silver sebright, one standard Barnevelder, and one standard Del.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I was all set to... long story short... I was right at the deadline. Tried to register online because I was behind the power curve. computer had issues and didn't list my birds in the page you are supposed to print and mail (which wouldn't have made the deadline) and so now.... I guess I'm not registered? I tried to email them but no answer. It's a nearly 2 hour drive so I'm thinking I may not chance going all that way to be turned down.

Anyone got a opinion?

BTW I tried to register 4 roos... one bantam Del, one silver sebright, one standard Barnevelder, and one standard Del.
sad.png

It said on the application that you could register late with an extra $1.00 per bird

Back
Top Bottom