Tennessee

If anyone is looking I have for sale on craigslist 3 Barred Rock roosters, 1 RIR rooster, and 2 EE roosters. PM me if interested, I live in Roane Co.

If anyone near the Maryville area is interested, the MC Community Orchestra, the choi, and the chorus will be performing Monday, Dec. 6 at 7:30pm at the Clayton Center for the Arts. Tickets are $10 general admission, $8 for those over 60, and $5 for students, including those in college.

The orchestra will perform a selection of jazzy Christmas classics, and the choir will sing selections from Handel's Messiah.

http://www.claytonartscenter.com/events/view/145/

I also have a Craigslist ad for 2 Tom Turkeys, a billy goat and a variety of chicks from 1 day old to 2 months old. I have 2 Orphingtons that carry the lavender gene, one is lavender and the other is black, and the others are mixes that are Production red hen with splash silkie and the same hen with an Ameracauna roo and I have 7 (so far) EE chicks of varying ages from just hatched to 6 weeks. I have 1 egg left to hatch and that will be the last of the EE's.
The Production red's chicks are all different looking. She hardly ever has chicks that look alike. There is 1 that is staying and the other would take some strong convincing to get.

You can find them in the Jackson TN area in the Farm thread. There are pictures and contact number. I really need to get these gone.

Quote:
And are you in it?

Yup.
Me and my daughter are 2/3 of the percussion section, but we only play in the first half of the concert. There were no percussion parts in the second half.

I'll be there if I remember and if I can drag myself out of the house. This retirement's making me lazy.

Has anyone seen of heard from possumblossum lately? It's been a long time since he was on here.

Anyone in the area have an EE/Americauna rooster for sale? I'm looking for one with the dark legs, muffs/beard, and blue egg gene. I found someone to take all my unwanted roosters, so now I can add a rooster to my EE flock. All my hens only lay blue eggs and I prefer to keep the next generation the same.
smile.png
I'm sure someone has to have an unwanted rooster out there!

I have 5 cockerels. Very young but would be ready for spring breeding. The only thing is they aren't old enough to determine about the beards but they do have the dark legs and ear muffs. One of them when it hatched had dark fluff but had a white, what looked like, a beard. I know it wouldn't show up that soon but it sure looked like one.

Back
Top Bottom