Tennessee

Merry Christmas everyone! It is snowing like crazy here in east Tn. We already have over an inch on the ground and it is still coming down hard. It is so nice to see a beautiful white Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!

Beautiful snow here just after midnight. . . some had melted by this morning, but there's still enough to play in.

12029_2010-1225_snow_angel.jpg

I attached an old window to the north side of the "old hen pen" so the girls could enjoy the view without the cold wind. Now I feel like a Dickens character out in the cold, looking in to a nice warm home. . .

12029_2010-1225_pen_window_in_snow_01.jpg

Hope all our Tennessee folks are having a lovely morning!

That is a fabulous chicken house! Lovely window. Do you catch them all lined up on the roost looking out the window?
smile.png

We got a dusting this morning, but most of it has melted off. It is still spitting a little, but not the big, fat flakes that are so pretty. Thankfully the runs are snow free as my little spoiled chickens won't put their little toes into the snow.
roll.png
Everyone got an extra dose of scratch this morning and are happily ranging about in the yard.

The family came out yesterday in order to beat the weather. Today will be me just lolling about the house. I have all the leftover yummy treats from yesterday so I'm sure the lolling will include a great deal of munching!
smile.png

Y'all have a merry and safe Christmas Day! Enjoy the snow (and let's all pray that this winter doesn't get much worse!).
CG

Hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We have quite a bit of snow on the ground now
hit.gif
time for Spring! 2 chicks were holdouts for Hatching so we have an OE named Eve and an EE named Christie Eve hatched last night and Christie hatched just after midnight.Ended up with about 14 chicks out of that hatch..5 mf Cochins.

I hope everyone had a great snow filled Christmas day, congrats HBuehler to hatching off more of a growing addiction
wink.png

Just wanted to add: for X-mas my dad bought me a camo jacket
gig.gif
I didn't ask for one and didn't expect to get one and then I bought my own and then he face-palmed when he seen me in the jacket. We all laughed when I opened up a box to see another camo jacket, the plus is you can never have enough jackets and it is a different pattern from what I bought so they are different. He also got me and the DH a glock .45
love.gif
, so those predators best leave my chickens alone!!!
Then my loving family got me the wii fit plus so I can lose the weight I gained when I got married
tongue.png
.... less than 2 years ago
hide.gif

Anyone else wanna share what they got for X-Mas?

Back
Top Bottom