Tennessee

Quote:
we got one of those at the kitchen supply store at the Tanger outlet. it wasn't the cute chicken shape, but it works well. it looks like they have the one you wanted on Amazon though.

Yeah, we found it on Amazon after we got the call to cancel the one I ordered. We're going to order it and a video game for DH and have it mailed with no shipping so we save like 10 dollars (bed,bath and beyond was $30 and amazon is $20!) I got my refund yesterday (even though I forgot the reciept) and they didn't give me the whole amount back $2.85 less than what I paid. I feel so unlucky this week, maybe if I play the lottery I'll win $100.
hmm.png

Quote:
CRV too light weight with all weather tires.

Snow has all melted on road. We still have it around the house. Chickens are out of coop today and loving it but for the wind. High of 42.

Quote:
hide.gif
I don't know what you're talking about... I'm in the east tn area though, it'd be so weird to be talking to the middle tennesseans... when I live 3 hours from Nashville...
I subscribed to this one to keep track of it and my android lets me know when I get emails
wee.gif
So acctually I stalk this EVERY day
tongue2.gif

Oh, my bator should be arriving Monday
ya.gif

ETA: Hey maybe I should make a EAST TN thread
gig.gif

Last edited:
Actually, I started the other one because I felt like we had hijacked this one from the East TN folks. Y'all usually are really chatty on this one. I kinda felt bad that we had muddied it up for you the last couple of weeks.
tongue.png

I have nothing to be chatty about, sadly. Last batch of sale birds are leaving tomorrow. I will have 37 adult birds left, plus 26 chicks. The 14 male chicks are already scheduled for the grill with someone else in a month or so. The girls will stay here until spring at least...may keep some and sell others, not sure.

Not bad considering I had about 150 around mid 2010. Downsizing has worked very very well!

Back
Top Bottom