Tennessee

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

What kind of chicks did you want? I'll bet we can find some closer, unless you just really want to order. Have you been to Tractor Supply Company? The one near Pigeon Forge has a different variety every week, and some were really pretty (like the gold-laced wyandottes).

Here's the East Tennesse thread... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5947747#p5947747
You
might find someone that breeds what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello from Millington,

I do not have RIR, but I should have about 36 Welsummer chicks hatch next Friday. They will be ready to go the following week. PM me if you are interested.

Quote:
Hello from Millington,

I do not have RIR, but I should have about 36 Welsummer chicks hatch next Friday. They will be ready to go the following week. PM me if you are interested.

Hope you don't mind me asking but what are you asking for your welsummer chicks?

Quote:
Hello from Millington,

Hope you don't mind me asking but what are you asking for your welsummer chicks?

I sent you a PM.

Are you sure you don't need a pig anyone? I have this cutie that I really need to find a home for. I intended to take her to Okla. and let my niece raise her for me till we moved there but her situation changed so now I have to get rid of her. She will be a very small "heritage"type sow great for a small farm. She is very friendly and silly!lol. I am asking $50 but would take poultry or other birds or animals in trade. We are in Portland,Tn 37148.This in upper middle part of the state.
19588_chicks_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom