Tennessee?

Thank you for all the replies! Wow I am overwhelmed!
smile.png
I was so saddened when I saw the news about the ash walkswithdogs - that really stinks. And yes Jenski I will post pics of our dream property though I don't know if my dream and yours will be the same - lol. Hello to CovenantCreek, Wegotchickens & Sissy. It is so nice of you to respond. I can't wait to get started on my minifarm. For now I will have to do in a rental with my 3 dogs, a cat and snake.

I hope I did the pic the right way!

Quote:
Thanks wegot chickens - thats sweet. We have made 3 offers on houses but they all fell through for different reasons. I will figure out the picture thing eventually.

21514_100_2111.jpg

Still trying for the image - hope it works!!!

Hi There! Hope I'm not to late to add my "Howdy!" and "Welcome to BYC!" There are lots & lots of wonderful, gracious, knowledgeable folks willing to share their experience and wisdom. There are some who love to keep us laughing, some who give us points to ponder, some who offer a different perspective, and some who are just pains in the well, never mind.... but those are just a few.
wink.png
Read the FAQs; they really are there put into one category for a reason
smile.png
Once again, WELCOME!

I can see the pic 17roses!
yippiechickie.gif

As long as your pic is supposed to be a cute dog...

Thanks, Dawn419. I was lost.
I won't be able to go. Gotta work on the 6th, then having folks over as my first chicks of 2009 hatch out!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom