Tennessee?

needmorechickens! :

Hey all you Tennessee Chickeners! There will be a Swap, Trade, and Sell
When: Saturday May 23rd at 8 am
Where: Tractor Supply in Jackson, TN

They would appreciate it if you would call and sign up if you intend to set up for trading/selling so they can get an idea of how many are going to be there.

Hey all you West TN'ers...glad to see you here...I live in Gibson County.

~Rebecca

I may go myself just to see what breeds I can get. It will be my birthday weekend. In our house the birthday person does what they want. That just may be what I want for my birthday.​

DOH little too far for me
hmm.png
about 4.5 hrs from where I am . . . .not that I need any more chicks but . . . . .

Quote:
I may go myself just to see what breeds I can get. It will be my birthday weekend. In our house the birthday person does what they want. That just may be what I want for my birthday.

Stop by and see me, I'll be at the West Tennessee Poultry Club area. We are coming to this as our club meeting. You are welcome to join our club as well!

~Rebecca

East Tn and need help, anyone out here have a spare turkey hen? Breed doesn't matter. Lost my hens to a fox and my tom, Jake is calling all the time for company. It's sad. I'm trapping the fox and growing out poults but that won't help Jake. He's BR but like I said a companion doesn't matter. Thanks.

Quote:
I posted this to the other board too:

You know that I have two turkey hens here with no man... there wont' BE a man for at least 6 months... as I won't even get poults until next month!
If your willing to come on out here. They too are desperate...
I'm beginning to wonder if I really want to do the turkey thing anyway.. so it would be nice to have a break.

Dawn I didn't even think of it, you want him? I've got poults already and he might be happier somewhere else after all this. He's tattery looking from helping to feather the nest - just pathetic, but a good daddy.

I'd be just as happy seeing him have a home. I forgot you already had adult hens.

Quote:
Whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!! HUG!!!! You should SEE the MAC, she's HUGE!!!! okay and red clay colored and soaked all the time - she LOVES water/mud/sludge. Can't keep the silly thing clean but boy she's happy.

It is sooo good to see you here! Give them all our love, eh?

So yeah, it's me and this whole poultry farming thing is keeping me jumping. Know anyone who wants... Easter Eggers(barred very pretty), Sizzles(blue/black), Bantam Dark Brahmas, and in about two months Bourbon Red or Calico turkeys? LOL I'm going to end up with too many, might even sell off some of the Partridge Rocks, they're laying like fiends.

I've got all my spare Delawares sold to the ladies at OR Feed
smile.png

Mac fussed ALL night last night - figured out that the fox had dragged Mildred's carcass to the driveway in the dark and was out there chowing down in the dark all night. NO wonder Mac was having fits. She's not old enough to go out and challenge something but I always hear when something is up.

and a shout out-- Oak Ridge Vet Hospital ROCKS

Back
Top Bottom