59821988-1D3D-47E9-8FF4-289D2A2A32A8.jpeg

Okay, so he's on SMZ/TMP (antibiotic) and the vet gave *ivermectin* for the bugs.
Yes thank you I’m so sorry I’m dealing with these termites in the Association won’t fix the broken pipe and I live in a very good neighborhood my house is clean as can be and now I taking two months off of work because I won’t leave AFLAC and even though he gave them that medicine they’re still termites in this house so will the medicine fight off the termites or will he continue to be a bit I have a bug man coming tomorrow and they know all about termites they specialize in them so he’s gonna let me know for sure but I’m absolutely positive from the pictures you showed me and the pictures I have looked up

Sorry, but I can't see the bugs. :idunno
Well you see the little brown spots under his feet I also have these very tiny termites which is probably the babies I’ve been crying day and night I can’t stand to watch him scratching it himself still there eating him alive I don’t know if this medicine is fighting them off I’m about to have a nervous break down I told the doctor that his left foot of the leg is skinnier than the right foot and he said let’s see how the antibiotics work first maybe because of the respiratory infection

image.jpg
Well you see the little brown spots under his feet I also have these very tiny termites which is probably the babies I’ve been crying day and night I can’t stand to watch him scratching it himself still there eating him alive I don’t know if this medicine is fighting them off I’m about to have a nervous break down I told the doctor that his left foot of the leg is skinnier than the right foot and he said let’s see how the antibiotics work first maybe because of the respiratory infection
It’s causing this problem now is not hungry and he still has diarrhea I could see the bugs in his poop

Back
Top Bottom