A termite eats wood.
It wouldn’t bite any animal.
They’re either not termites or OP is confusing preening behavior with itchiness.
In fact I’d hazard a guess that a duck would happily eat termites.
Or...perhaps we’re all being trolled...

X2

If you have termites, you don't see them all over the house.. cockroaches, yes..
but they do not attach themselves to animals either..
sorry people , you have been pranked..

I have zero duck experience. But do termites get into poultry legs/feet? I've never heard of that before. Once again, never done any dealings with ducks. The pictures are blurry, could we be dealing with a different parasite?

Whatever it is? Would a coat of vaseline on the legs/feet potentially suffocate whatever is embedded. I'm just trying to think practically. It may not make any sense.
I’ve tried that

I have cats but they can all get the hell out for the night is that ok a 24 hour period
Given the problems you keep having I don't think you should use permethrin spray in your house. Call your vet back, explain the bug situation and see what they suggest. Be sure to tell them you have cats.

Do I put this on aflac
No, do not buy it if you have cats.

If your duck has bugs in his feet you need to figure out what they are and they best way to do that would be to have a professional come to your house. That person will know what chemicals can be used around your pets.

Google pest control in Las Vegas.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom