Test me on the breed and genders of your chickens!

Pics

Little Baby Bean

Faker Dees One
Jul 14, 2021
The Upside Down
I want to practice more about finding out the breeds and genders of chickens! I personally don't think that I'm bad at sexing chickens but I could still use some knowledge. I am not the best with breeds yet so I could use some practice on those. There are some chickens that people ask for sexes that I just skip though cause I am not sure.

So please post some pictures of your beautiful birds when they were younger or as adults! Although, I would prefer younger birds cause adults are easier for me.;) This idea was made by @EEforMe first so thank you @EEforMe for letting me do this!

Let the guessing and fun begin!

F6B55925-0416-4F19-B1CC-98D946CD42DB.jpeg

I want to practice more about finding out the breeds and genders of chickens! I personally don't think that I'm bad at sexing chickens but I could still use some knowledge. I am not the best with breeds yet so I could use some practice on those. There are some chickens that people ask for sexes that I just skip though cause I am not sure.

So please post some pictures of your beautiful birds when they were younger or as adults! Although, I would prefer younger birds cause adults are easier for me.;) This idea was made by @EEforMe first so thank you @EEforMe for letting me do this
How about this one?
20210308_181413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom