Test Project, long term commitment

Hi,
I think you have found everyone but I would love to help you on this. I love colored eggs and Orps so please let me know.
Id have to wait a couple of weeks I have the incubator full. But please let me know one way or the there. PM me..
Thankyou

Quote:
I can fit some in for you. Just let me know and I can probably meet you in Bowdon or at Nancy's

Meeting somewhere in Bowdon or at Nancys, either one would be good, just let me know which one works better for you. I will be at Nancy's from about 8:30am until 2:30 so anytime in there is good. I have to be back to Carrollton to get kids off the bus by 3:30

Quote:
I can fit some in for you. Just let me know and I can probably meet you in Bowdon or at Nancy's

Meeting somewhere in Bowdon or at Nancys, either one would be good, just let me know which one works better for you. I will be at Nancy's from about 8:30am until 2:30 so anytime in there is good. I have to be back to Carrollton to get kids off the bus by 3:30

I can just run to Nancy's sometime in that time frame. Will see you then!

I can help as well. Have plenty of bator space now so if you have more eggs or need more testers let me know! I'd LOVE to help!

I am another one who would love to do this for you! If you need any more "testers"-even in the future, let me know! Thanks!

P.S.How is your hubby doing?

Quote:
I may do another round a few months from now, will keep a list of "extras"

Hubby is doing good, he has a check up next week.

Quote:
I may do another round a few months from now, will keep a list of "extras"

Hubby is doing good, he has a check up next week.

That is good to hear!
smile.png

Quote:
I'm a little to late I'm afraid but if you can put me on your list I would be more than glad to participate. I will be putting eggs in for the Easter Hatch and I will be starting a new batch at the end of April if you decide you want to send more out.
Thanks much, I love olive eggers !! My first hatch ever were my home grown Olive Eggers !!!

Oh yes add me for a future tester....I love my orps and green egg layers. Plus I am Suede's Number 1 fan so any kids and grandkids of his are on my "must have" list.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom