Texas Chickenstock 2008 - update 1st page

Carla,

We're not going to be able to come afterall. My son graduates from Kindergarten on Thursday, and I have volunteered to do a slideshow for the reception. I've got to work on it most of the weekend to get it completed in time.

I hope you and everyone enjoy the day. I really regret not being able to come this year.

Thanks for hosting again,

Susan Richardson

Carla,
I was really hoping to be able to come this year, but we have a Birthday party for one of the Grandsons, so we have to be there.

Y'all have a LARGE time, and take lots of pictures for those of us who can't make it.

Jean

Carla, I just wanted to let you know that at the last minute tonight I whipped together a tuna casserole that I'll be bringing along tomorrow. Charles and I will be there with three cameras between us. He just bought a new video camera just for the occasion tomorrow and he's eager to take lots of videos of us all - plenty of photos too. That should keep him busy!
tongue.png
I guess I better get some sleep now - it's hard b/c I'm so excited. See you all tomorrow!

Texas Chickenstock 2008!
wee.gif

Tara

Sounds like you all are going to have loads of fun. Next year I will be there for sure. Don't forget to post pictures for the ones that could not come out today!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom