Texas

GRRRR! If you ever get Exede internet, the actual internet service is great but their customer service SUCKS!!! From day one I have had nothing but trouble with them. Usually charging me without informing me of a charge or as is the case this month, triple charging me for the same dang bill! But they can't refund me the same way they charged me since it seems I don't have autopay set up. Which I do because that is the only payment method they accept! And somehow, they had the correct information to charge me THREE times.

Wells Fargo is a lot speedier at fixing exede's problems than exede is. And that is a shame on exede.

I just sprout it "by the pan full".. and then feed them a pan a day or every other day.. after that they get their regular feed... kind of like free range for cooped birds that can't get out.. or when we have drought conditions and no live plants can be found!

That sounds good. My birds semi free range. They have a large yard they go in and are supervised if they are in the main yard. Which I may just go do since I am so angry right now with the internet people.

How do you get a frizzled anything? Breeding a silkie rooster over whatever breed hen? I want to buy a rooster, and would live to raise frizzled chicks. And I'm on my phone so searching threads is hard. TIA!

I agree! Peopel where i wrk think im crazy! 6 dogs, chickens, cows, horses....people in downtown houston forget where their roots are!
Um...most people in downtown Houston aren't from Texas....
hide.gif
:lau So true

How do you get a frizzled anything? Breeding a silkie rooster over whatever breed hen? I want to buy a rooster, and would live to raise frizzled chicks. And I'm on my phone so searching threads is hard. TIA!

you would need to introduce the "frizzled gene" to your bloodlines

most common breed with the genes that I have heard of are the "frizzled cochins"... but I think there have been a couple of other breeds where it has shown up

I have 2 dozen bantam frizzle cochin OR bantam frizzle cochin X silkie eggs in the incubators now.. the OR is in there because the lady I got them from has a mixed flock of those two types... it's going to be interesting to see how many develop since the shipment was missing for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom