Texas

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by allen wranch, Jan 13, 2007.

1. StelleKitten

StelleKitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2012
    Granbury, Tx
    I hope things start looking better.

1 person likes this.
  2. showbarnmom

showbarnmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2012
    south central Texas
    Hello people in weatherford! *drives through* husband and I are playing drive around north Texas this weekend. Weatherford today, Decatur tomorrow. Dropping off a show heifer, picking up our new horse.

3. shutterbugkc

shutterbugkc New Egg

May 31, 2013
    Hello! I just got started on BYC today and thought I'd stop by this thread to say hi from Stephenville!

4. Chucklecluck

Chucklecluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2012
    Bastrop Texas
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC Texas

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  5. RachaelS

RachaelS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Welcome, my DH lived there for a very short time as a teenager! I have never been.

6. ShadowsFIAL

ShadowsFIAL Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Well... looks like I am moving back in with my parents, so that means my roosters have to go... I have two roosters, one salmon faverolle, and one frizzlexamerucanaxturken. If anyone is interested in them please let me know... Also if someone would be willing to foster them for me till I move into my own place, that would be even more awesome! I could mail you $20 a month to feed them both(though I know it does not cost that much but to help since you are caring for them). If anyone would do this please, please, please message me =)

7. RachaelS

RachaelS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Austin, TX
    For those looking for BLRW's and other breeds, looks like she is selling for $5 each. this is the lady (Ruth) in Martindale that has show quality birds. I bet she will be in Austin on Saturday at Callaghans (SP?)

http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/3835816196.html

8. ShadowsFIAL

ShadowsFIAL Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Oh! Also, would anyone be interested in a good barn cat? His name is Lucifer(he honestly only lives up to his name with dogs haha), but he has been great with my chickens! He does catch and eat rabbits though. =X Since I am moving to the city, i can't take him with since he does not know how to use a litter box. He is a great inside outside cat. When we were able to leave the bedroom window open he would come in to relax, sleep, eat, and get cuddle time, but he would go outside to go to the restroom. Just thought I would post him here =)

9. jockeyeba

jockeyeba Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    San Antonio area
    Just checked it & said "page not found", I guess she took it off already......what is going on at Callaghans?

10. jockeyeba

jockeyeba Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    San Antonio area
    X2 :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by