Texas

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by allen wranch, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ShadowsFIAL

ShadowsFIAL Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx

The roosters get along right now, but one is a baby so I dunno about later =)

2. ShadowsFIAL

ShadowsFIAL Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Fort Worth, Tx

The roosters get along right now, but one is a baby so I dunno about later =)

3. topdycke

topdycke Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2012
    Magnolia, Texas
    Ok so everyone who usually keeps the thread near the top of the list is at the birthday party. it had just gone to page TWO...dang
    Hope we get to see the party pics!

4. StelleKitten

StelleKitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2012
    Granbury, Tx
    I'm more than willing to foster both roosters and the cat until you get your own place. Just let me know. I live in Cleburne, just finished moving. Yay. Now just to put in a septic and electric and we will be good to go., lol

5. jockeyeba

jockeyeba Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    San Antonio area
    It is soooo Hot :sick the heat index must be over 100*

6. topdycke

topdycke Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2012
    Magnolia, Texas
    We are at 90 here with heat index at 97 The horse kept walking through the sprinkler and then rolling in the dirt ... someone will be getting a bath tomorrow!

7. RachaelS

RachaelS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Dang it was HOT today!!! The temp said 93 but it felt so MUCH hotter! Moved my 4 weeks old girls out to there new home. Hope everything goes well tonight [​IMG]

8. ChelseysChicken

ChelseysChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2013
    North TX
    HI y'all! I'm new to BYC, hoping to make some new chicken loving friends! lol No really though, I'm already loving this forum. So many people willing to answer questions and give support. Its lovely! So I'm kind of having a crises if anyone is willing to check out my emergency post. One of my babies is in bad shape and I'm desperate for any response from you nice knowledgeable people! Thanks y'all,Have a good evening! :)

9. RachaelS

RachaelS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I responded over there, post pics over there. I am sure someone can help. I myself can not.

Welcome to BYC and the Texas group [​IMG] I hope you figure out what is going on.

10. Cockle-Dood

Cockle-Dood Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2012
    New Waverly, TX
    Party went off beautifully! Definately will post his cake eating pic! He went no hands, just face first into his baby cake!

Was awesome hanging out with sarge all day! And i think ALL the children slept like rocks last nite! Then this morning i got to wake up to the glorious sound of rain! We are getting a good pour right now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by