Texas

Come to think of it, I just gave them a bunch a few days ago and I seem to be getting more eggs now.
And I was just reading that you shouldn't give them ACV in the hot weather. I've been giving it pretty regular...guess I'll slow down on that and increase electrolytes.

Come to think of it, I just gave them a bunch a few days ago and I seem to be getting more eggs now.
And I was just reading that you shouldn't give them ACV in the hot weather. I've been giving it pretty regular...guess I'll slow down on that and increase electrolytes.

why? typing one handed with new baby serama in other hand another sing hatch
sad.png

had to go get denied today at the feed store... have 3 roos DW wanted to sell... my 10yo wanted to make the guy a deal... 50 for all 3! lol I told her she would be lucky to get 30 for them all... lol I wanted to get some krainkoppes and oriental games!!! darn! Bdae will have to wait...
on a better note... I am now 2 eggs short of a dz EE eggs! now over to the EE/ameracauna thread... I would like to know if my hatchery pair and 2 hens look like pure bred ameracaunas or just EEs

Quote:
Sorry that should have said single hatch, LOL! Wow I have never heard this thank you for sharing. I use it daily. Guess I should cut back. I also use it in my fermented feed, I wonder if I should switch to brewers yeast instead. ACV is super expensive even when you "make" your own. A half gallon of without mother cost $3.00 and I just add some with mother, but I go through it so fast.

So my amercauna Cherry is sick again :( noticed two days ago she was leaning and had her neck twisted. Put her in the brooder coop so she didn't have to move much. She's slowly gotten worse, or rather her lean and head tilt is more obvious.

Is anyone near me that would put her down for me? I can't do it :( and I don't think she is ever going to be a normal bird.

Back
Top Bottom