Texas

if they have room for them! we went last weekend and they were full up! the girls like them better than Jensen! the owners know how to make kids feel welcome! the grils are makin the deals if they take them!

Well good luck! Im expanding my run today, or putting up a bachelor pad depending on how much chainlink i have. Gotta get moving amd start being productive!

Good Morning!

Ha, no that is not an HBO chamber. Another member thought I was an astronaut-in-training! I was in Chicago sightseeing and was at the Science Museum. I was coming out of the area where you can watch the sharks swim overhead. My family had to drag me away from there--totally amazing!

Lisa :)

Good Morning!

Ha, no that is not an HBO chamber. Another member thought I was an astronaut-in-training! I was in Chicago sightseeing and was at the Science Museum. I was coming out of the area where you can watch the sharks swim overhead. My family had to drag me away from there--totally amazing!

That's funny. When I first saw it I thought, wow this lady has a walk in incubator. Then I thought no its too heavy duty for that, must be a HBO chamber. Never would have guessed shark tank area entrance.

That's funny. When I first saw it I thought, wow this lady has a walk in incubator. Then I thought no its too heavy duty for that, must be a HBO chamber. Never would have guessed shark tank area entrance.

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom