I'm about 30 miles NW of Ft Worth!
Howdy and
welcome-byc.gif
from Rosenberg, TX!

Just saw this - if anyone's looking for a ready made company
http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/3890477246.html
$5000!!!!!
ep.gif

Anyone else watching this crazy guy tight rooe walk over the grand canyon on Discovery?!? Friggin insane! No net, no tether...nothin!
I missed it but I did watch him cross over the Niagara Falls. Pretty amazing!

Lisa :)

For simple and inexpensive, I wish I had gotten this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007571D2K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1372050541&sr=8-3&pi=SL75
I have an LG still air. I had to get a thermometer/hygrometer to put in there but the farm innovations one has it built in so I would think it would give a better reading.

So, that one, we need to turn the eggs and such right? The price is much better than I've seen elsewhere. Thanks for sharing. Its one more thing to add the self sufficiency list.

My 6yo DD loves to help me butter our broilers! And they know that the big bunnies are for main dinner and the cute lil bunny that gets daddy antic like a lil pansy is for a pet...lol

My 6 yo dd is very into being a part of the whole process of raising and killing our own meats. She wants to hunt a cow by climbing into a tree and dropping down on it from above. lol Its my teen I worry about, she's high functioning Asperger's Syndrome, very sensitive. I think if I let her have a rabbit, the breeding doe perhaps, as her pet, it'd be ok. I think having the skins around would be a good thing too. Rabbit fur is so soft!

So, that one, we need to turn the eggs and such right? The price is much better than I've seen elsewhere. Thanks for sharing. Its one more thing to add the self sufficiency list.

I bet they make a turner as well. If not, the little giant one will probably fit in there. They are sold separately.

My sixteen year old son has hfa as well he is slowly coming around to eating what we Raise he is very sensitive as well
My 6 yo dd is very into being a part of the whole process of raising and killing our own meats. She wants to hunt a cow by climbing into a tree and dropping down on it from above. lol Its my teen I worry about, she's high functioning Asperger's Syndrome, very sensitive. I think if I let her have a rabbit, the breeding doe perhaps, as her pet, it'd be ok. I think having the skins around would be a good thing too. Rabbit fur is so soft!

Back
Top Bottom