Texas

Agree! It's one of those subjects that really brings the ranting and raving out of me! We were living in Hutto when this happened and I remember it well. They are killing us off and we are allowing them too! Ok.. all I am going to say on the subject. I am sooo sorry about your horse!
hugs.gif
The article made it sound like it just happened. When was this? I sometimes want to just stand on the side of the road screaming at people to pay attention but I know it will not do any good. When I mentioned to my hubbies family something about GMOs they said " you mean the car manufacturer?"
lau.gif
I'm not joking. They really said that. A lot of people just do not know. It is a really sad and scary thing. I love to hear stories of people burning monsanto's fields. Burn baby burn!
somad.gif
O.k. see, now I just sound like one of the crazies!

Kalypso(horse) is o.k. thanks. It was pretty scary. It has been a very expensive vet month.

To anyone who lives in or around Marble falls check out Dr David Fry. I called him on a Friday night at 9 and he was here in 45 minutes and stayed till almost after midnight making sure the horse was o.k. I can not recommend him enough!!!!!!

The article made it sound like it just happened. When was this? I sometimes want to just stand on the side of the road screaming at people to pay attention but I know it will not do any good. When I mentioned to my hubbies family something about GMOs they said " you mean the car manufacturer?"
lau.gif
I'm not joking. They really said that. A lot of people just do not know. It is a really sad and scary thing. I love to hear stories of people burning monsanto's fields. Burn baby burn!
somad.gif
O.k. see, now I just sound like one of the crazies!

Kalypso(horse) is o.k. thanks. It was pretty scary. It has been a very expensive vet month.

To anyone who lives in or around Marble falls check out Dr David Fry. I called him on a Friday night at 9 and he was here in 45 minutes and stayed till almost after midnight making sure the horse was o.k. I can not recommend him enough!!!!!!
Oh sure.. I have CRS! hahaa.. Thinking end of May to middle/end of June.. now that I am starting to remember more, thinking it was right after we moved here from there.. It was on CBS if I remember right! I'll have to double check when I am at my puter but think that is about right.

Italia, I am glad you horse is doing better.

backtosimplelife, you realize that is at least twice you have said you were going to have to buy a gun??? I think it is time.

I was reading a little while ago a farmer found the Monsanto wheat in his field. The grain hadn't been released to the public yet, but there it was. Am I right in thinking you CAN'T get rid of it?

Lisa :)

Italia, I am glad you horse is doing better.

backtosimplelife, you realize that is at least twice you have said you were going to have to buy a gun??? I think it is time.

I was reading a little while ago a farmer found the Monsanto wheat in his field. The grain hadn't been released to the public yet, but there it was. Am I right in thinking you CAN'T get rid of it?

Lisa :)
Probably.. lol.. and about the 10th time since last night! That copperhead last night was just too much!

Yep.. pretty much! Cross pollination will destroy our small farmers not to mention us!

Back
Top Bottom