Texas

I no longer buy cold cereals for my children because most of them are made with GMO. I now buy old fashion rolled oats nuts and fruit..... it is so easy 1cup cold pressed oil (grape seed or olive) 1cup honey, 12 cups rolled oats, 2 cups flour, cinnamon, vanilla to your liking, 1 cup nuts, fruit if you choose. then bake at 250 for 8 min or so. I change it up all the time, once I added coco powder and a little more sweetener. My girls LOVE it and eat it up super fast. If you go to the big box stores shop the out sides and not the middle to avoid GMO and other crap. Even small changes are good for you. I no longer buy salted butter as it greatly increases the shelf life, unsalted will always be more fresh. (ha ha I almost said be fresher)
Their are brands of salted butter that are very healthy such as Super Natural Kalona, and others that offer things in a seasonal nature. Table salt is toxic. Real salt is needed for your health. Salt and animal fat are good for you!!!!!!!!

Their are brands of salted butter that are very healthy such as Super Natural Kalona, and others that offer things in a seasonal nature. Table salt is toxic. Real salt is needed for your health. Salt and animal fat are good for you!!!!!!!!

We use pink salt! It tastes better than table salt too!

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

I am sorry I have not been posting much lately I am having some very severe health issues. It keeps me from getting on the computer to check my email and reply. I have terminal liver failure. I have some very violent neighbors who have been dumping toxic chemicals on my property and on my organic herb and vegetable garden. It caused my liver to fail and I have been told by the transplant hospital I will never be considered for a liver transplant because I only have one good lung and a severe intestinal birth defect called a "Non-rotated colon".
They also cut my fence off my fence posts too and where sending their dogs over to attack my poultry. I called the Bexar County Sheriffs Office to file a complaint and he informed me he did not know if there was a leash law in Bexar County because he was not up on animal law .Turns out he is good buddies with the violent neighbors
smack.gif
. I have not been doing much business lately because they are using my adds to send their psycho friends over to cause problems. I am about to start doing business again soon but this heat has me moving really slow. I have a huge swollen liver and since it is not functioning it causes my blood to not get the minerals and vitamins it needs to function and my body fluid separates out of my body and settles in my legs and thighs and lower abdomen. This is very painful with my birth defect and my legs feel like they will explode. I have been told many times I will not survive my medical conditions and I am still here soooooo I'll just keep tending to my chickens and garden and prove them wrong
hugs.gif
love.gif

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

I am sorry I have not been posting much lately I am having some very severe health issues. It keeps me from getting on the computer to check my email and reply. I have terminal liver failure. I have some very violent neighbors who have been dumping toxic chemicals on my property and on my organic herb and vegetable garden. It caused my liver to fail and I have been told by the transplant hospital I will never be considered for a liver transplant because I only have one good lung and a severe intestinal birth defect called a "Non-rotated colon".
They also cut my fence off my fence posts too and where sending their dogs over to attack my poultry. I called the Bexar County Sheriffs Office to file a complaint and he informed me he did not know if there was a leash law in Bexar County because he was not up on animal law .Turns out he is good buddies with the violent neighbors
smack.gif
. I have not been doing much business lately because they are using my adds to send their psycho friends over to cause problems. I am about to start doing business again soon but this heat has me moving really slow. I have a huge swollen liver and since it is not functioning it causes my blood to not get the minerals and vitamins it needs to function and my body fluid separates out of my body and settles in my legs and thighs and lower abdomen. This is very painful with my birth defect and my legs feel like they will explode. I have been told many times I will not survive my medical conditions and I am still here soooooo I'll just keep tending to my chickens and garden and prove them wrong
hugs.gif
love.gif
Liposomal Vitamin C
Magnesium Malate
Potassium iodide
DMSO
B complex
Aloe
Lots of gardening. Get Em' baby and prove them wrong. Big hug

We use pink salt! It tastes better than table salt too!
My fave is Real Salt. It is a mineral rich salt deposit out of Utah. It has a very soft yet tastey flavor that I have found more enjoyable than the other salts on the market. I do labor outside and I sweat alot. I often will take a spoon full for energy and to replenish the goods.

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

smack.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Melissa!!! I've missed you so!!! I am glad to hear you're up and kicking their tooshes. Stupid neighbors :( I am sorry to hear your health is down, I had a feeling that is what was keeping you. Please please please let me know if I can help. I am so close to you. And now there are 3 others right there on 281 in your area. Please let us help if you need it! (PS - I am going to the show the speckled sussex I bought from you!)

My fave is Real Salt. It is a mineral rich salt deposit out of Utah. It has a very soft yet tastey flavor that I have found more enjoyable than the other salts on the market. I do labor outside and I sweat alot. I often will take a spoon full for energy and to replenish the goods.

The Himalayan pink crystal salt is like that. It has 84 elements in it that are naturally found in the body. The company I buy it from sells a big slab that you can cook on; I want to buy one someday!

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

smack.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Oh how horrible! I will keep you in my thoughts!

Hi
hugs.gif
love.gif

smack.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Keeping you in my thoughts! Can't believe some people could be so cruel, that is not even a strong enough word for it.

Melissa!!! I've missed you so!!! I am glad to hear you're up and kicking their tooshes. Stupid neighbors :( I am sorry to hear your health is down, I had a feeling that is what was keeping you. Please please please let me know if I can help. I am so close to you. And now there are 3 others right there on 281 in your area. Please let us help if you need it! (PS - I am going to the show the speckled sussex I bought from you!)
\
Melissa, my BYC friend...greetings from the NW Bexar Co....I am also someone you can count on for some help with whatever around the homestead...you are a true champion! Peace!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom