Texas

Ooohhh - I'm actually out of town today, so this is news to me! Come on, rain!!!
Must have been a false echo
hit.gif
It rumbled loudly for a while and then got quiet and looked like that if there was anything it was south of I-20 and dissipating. Did cool down for a little bit.

Last edited:
Okay, I learned something new today. I kept thinking about it and I thought "maybe she is talking about the Kindle e-reader".
idunno.gif

That does sound exciting. Make sure and take pictures!!

Lisa :)

Ha! Lisa, I was thinking the same thing about the Kindle. I kept thinking maybe "kindleing" was some new fad term that people were starting to use for electronic book clubs or something.

You guys are so funny!

hit.gif
It rumbled loudly for a while and then got quiet and looked like that if there was anything it was south of I-20 and dissipating. Did cool down for a little bit.

The weatherman is calling for a slight chance of rain every day this week. It will probably change when I check the weather on my phone later tonight!

hit.gif
WOW did it hit here! Will have to check tomorrow to see how much but so happy we finally got a lot! It's been either sprinkling or going around us!

Good Morning Texans!

I am happy that some of you got the rain. I am still waiting for it to rain here. I think the last time I mowed was the first part of June. My mower might be happy but I am not. I love to mow!! So I will tempt fate again and hang my clothes out to dry.

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom