Texas

I wish I could go there sometime, maybe next year. Yes wish there would be more like that in Austin too. I only know about the Bluebonnet Show. I think the next one is in January (?), I plan on going there and have a look around. Like to look at all the nice birds.
I was going to sign up there too, but when they never meet anyway.... then its wasted time I guess. Or we organize our own meetup thru this forum.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

I have an awful case of ADD today...

I have an awful case of it every day!
lau.gif

Ok, so I have been watching all the chicks, and the two week old JGs are starting to feather out their tails. I supposedly bought sexed birds, which I realize is only 90% accurate, and I am actually hoping for a couple roos out of the 25. Soooooo, I guess I am asking, early signs of roos? Even old wives tales?

I have an awful case of it every day!
lau.gif

Ok, so I have been watching all the chicks, and the two week old JGs are starting to feather out their tails. I supposedly bought sexed birds, which I realize is only 90% accurate, and I am actually hoping for a couple roos out of the 25. Soooooo, I guess I am asking, early signs of roos? Even old wives tales?

My JG matured later than my other roos. I thought he was a pullet for the longest time. He probably didn't start crowing for a good two months after the other roos....a Cuckoo Maran and two Wellies. It seemed like he kept growing and growing and GROWING, too. His legs were so thick!

I thought VA services were not going to stop...maybe they meant the health care...having some experience with VA healthcare with my father-in-law...I'm not sure anyone will notice.

Back
Top Bottom