Texas

OrpOb - Talk all you want about goats...this is a TEXAS thread not just a chicken thread.  If you had been on the "goat thread" I would not have seen your little beauties!

Thanks! No one hesitate to ask me questions and I won't hesitate to talk your ear off lol...or write a book, rather. :D

I am here Lisa Dear. Just woke up at 6:20 ... can't sleep any more. Still a little early to get out of bed. I have to do referee from 7:30-4. Then I have a break for 2 hr nap. Then at 6pm I will head to Fort Smith AR till midnite Sun.

I bet Lisa is snoring in bed now since.. she didn't hit the bed till 3:30am. Did you remind the roo to .. keep quite till 9am ???

My wife is at work today (Sat), she is at work from 8am-10pm. Look like the super typhoon will hit there Sun morning. She will work Sun from 10am-4pm. Let see how she can ride to work.

Have a super weekend... all

PS: Lisa, sleep well
Does she often work a 14-hour day? That's a long day.

I am here Lisa Dear. Just woke up at 6:20 ... can't sleep any more. Still a little early to get out of bed. I have to do referee from 7:30-4. Then I have a break for 2 hr nap. Then at 6pm I will head to Fort Smith AR till midnite Sun.

I bet Lisa is snoring in bed now since.. she didn't hit the bed till 3:30am. Did you remind the roo to .. keep quite till 9am ???

My wife is at work today (Sat), she is at work from 8am-10pm. Look like the super typhoon will hit there Sun morning. She will work Sun from 10am-4pm. Let see how she can ride to work.

Have a super weekend... all

PS: Lisa, sleep well

What am I going to do with you???? I need to talk to your wife and let her know that you are a late sleeper!! Once I am up, that is it. I woke my husband up with fresh coffee and a BIG breakfast. We worked outside and went to a Wallis who was having a town-wide garage sale.

DH was outside a bit ago trying to out-crow Angel Eyes. BOYS!!!

Hungnguyen, I am praying for your wife. I just heard there were over 1200 killed in the Philippines. Horrible! Make sure and keep us updated please.

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom