Texas

Hi ya'll, I'm new here. I just started my family in raising chickens. My kiddo's are loving it so far, and so am I. We have a young flock of RIR's, just about 7wks old now. I'm down south of Houston in Santa Fe, TX. GLad to see we have lotsa Texans here!

Quote:
hi marty, welcome to byc! there's a bunch of us from your neck of the woods on here. when you get a chance, also check out petchickensoftexas.com

i'm over by manvel. there's a couple people in alvin. jesse is in santa fe also and we have several other people in texas city.

if you don't have plans, they're having a poultry show in la grange next weekend. i think they're going to have about 400 birds.

and carla will be hosting the chickenstock at her house again this year on memorial weekend.

michele

Last edited:
Quote:
That would be great lol. I miss coming to TX! And not just for the food lol. My In-laws are at Inks Lake state park for the winter.....they are just so kind to give us weekly weather updates
tongue.gif

We just got another round of snow & ice
hit.gif

glad to see so many from Texas i'm from Centerville that's half way between Houston and Dallas on I45
have a few silkies,a peacock (more this spring) 2cows 1 calf 2 horses Handsome a Morgan and Trooper a Fox Trotter 2 yorkies Georgie my little stud and Sophie she's full grown at 2 1/2 lbs then the old lady Matty she a shutzu last Shooter the 22lb. cat that is Sophie's best bud

Back
Top Bottom