Texas

Im alive!!! Been a while since ive posted, hope everyone and their flocks are doing well!

I am having to restart this spring on my flock...this happened then that happened and after all said and done i am down to a single leghorn pullet! She is doing well in the cold weather so far but will be looking for some snuggle mates for her until i can either hatch or get some more chicks in a few months!! Look forward to catching back up!
Glad you are back. Looking forward to hearing about the new chicken adventures.

Im alive!!! Been a while since ive posted, hope everyone and their flocks are doing well!

I am having to restart this spring on my flock...this happened then that happened and after all said and done i am down to a single leghorn pullet! She is doing well in the cold weather so far but will be looking for some snuggle mates for her until i can either hatch or get some more chicks in a few months!! Look forward to catching back up!
frow.gif
It is good to hear from you again. You have been missed!!

Lisa :)

Welcome back. I had wondered what happened to you and several others. Best of luck with your new flock.

frow.gif
Good Morning Fellow Texans!!

51 degrees outside!! It is warming up and I have to be good. My DH is taking a half day vacation today!!
celebrate.gif

Ya'll have a GREAT day!

Lisa :)

Oh gosh, I didn't even know it was the 13th!!:eek:

No mall shopping for me. I am one of those weird women who doesn't like to shop...except thrift stores, I love those. Of course being over 50 may have something to do with that, too.

Back
Top Bottom