Texas

g' morning my sister. How is your bionic arm?

frow.gif
It is being a bit temperamental today. I get tired of sitting and try to do things. sigh............. I hope you have a great day!!

Lisa :)

frow.gif
It is being a bit temperamental today. I get tired of sitting and try to do things. sigh............. I hope you have a great day!!

Lisa :)

If you try to do things, then I have Something I want you to do. Will pm you later at 9am. Later sis .. got to go now

Hung :)

Hung - you man of mystery!! That was great! What a wonderful surprise!!

:clap

Did you send it to your bride to be?? I bet she would love it!

Last edited:
Yes I did. I also sent her another English song "Can't help falling in love" with imitation of Elvis' voice. Will post later.

We actually found each other via karaoke website. She sings very well and won a contest; she even sent me some English song .. quite impressed. I showed her some of my English songs. I can fool her easier with my English, but not quite competitive in VNese songs.

It's above freezing again! My yard is still white with ice, but hopefully that will change today. If not today, it will tomorrow when we get rain. At least it isn't freezing rain this time. Next week is looking up - high's in the 50's and lows that aren't quite so low. I think I can get outside on the bike some next week. :)

I was finally able to ride in the trainer this morning. I got home from work way to0 late last night to ride. I did a short 30 minute ride, avging 22mph and later I will ride for an hour. Now that the bike is all set up in there I can just hop on and go so will be able to ride more. I do prefer outside, but this is better than nothing!

Hope everyone has a good day today!

I called the feed store, the only thing they have in stock right now are BB Red Bantams. He said they are about 2-3 months old now. I don't think they will get anymore chicks until spring now. A couple months ago they told me it will be Feb/Mar when they start ordering chicks in, all the popular kinds. They don't get the more exotic types though.

I have 3 hens (RIR) and a (LCO) roo. They have been together for about 3/4 months and I have no eggs. The girls are (oldest) 6mths and the younger two are 4/5 mths. Besides a light what can I do?

I have 3 hens (RIR) and a (LCO) roo. They have been together for about 3/4 months and I have no eggs. The girls are (oldest) 6mths and the younger two are 4/5 mths. Besides a light what can I do?
6 mos is too young. If she is 12 mos and no egg then this could be a concern. Yours may start to lay around late feb

Im alive!!! Been a while since ive posted, hope everyone and their flocks are doing well!

I am having to restart this spring on my flock...this happened then that happened and after all said and done i am down to a single leghorn pullet! She is doing well in the cold weather so far but will be looking for some snuggle mates for her until i can either hatch or get some more chicks in a few months!! Look forward to catching back up!

Back
Top Bottom