Texas

Nice job with the door! I've been eyeballing that style for future replacement of my back door! No more dusting blinds!
wee.gif

Stay dry and warm!
Thank you :)

I love this door. It is a wonderful replacement for the old wooden door that was there when we bought the house last year. I got mine at Lowe's. Their prices are better than HD's. They also go on sale in the fall.

Is this still active? I'm in Gary about 8 miles south of Carthage and I have 13 chickens, a Corgi, a Yorkie, 2 cats and 2 horses and love them all. Right now I'm trying to find homes for some silkie roosters.

Is this still active? I'm in Gary about 8 miles south of Carthage and I have 13 chickens, a Corgi, a Yorkie, 2 cats and 2 horses and love them all. Right now I'm trying to find homes for some silkie roosters.
Howdy and welcome to the best FRIENDLIEST forum around!!

No, this is a pretty dead thread.
th.gif
You are still PUNNY!!!

Miss JellyBean: I LOVE your door! I am glad your son is doing better. Something tells me he will be in fine shape for Christmas dinner! You can bring your cupcakes here!!

Hung: Be careful and give your lovely bride a hug from all of us.

Good news everyone: I am home from the doctor. I am now sporting a BRIGHT red cast for the next two months. The only bad news I received was my hand had started to bend backwards again (hence the cast). I start light therapy after Christmas, and aggressive therapy after the cast comes off. I aim to prove the doctor wrong. He says (medical book talking), I won't get the muscle tone back in my hand and arm.

Have a great weekend and watch out for the crazy drivers!!

Lisa :)

welcome to byc texas style. do you have any silkie hens or maybe hatching eggs to go along with them? I have a friend who wants some .

Welcome form Magnolia, TX. Hope you have lots of time to dedicate to reading and keeping up with this thread...

Door is done. :) My door has the blinds between the glass. I just know a woman invented that. ;)

Getting a quote for having the trim done on the house instead of me almost killing myself doing it. Yes, that is a possibility, I tend to be accident prone. A friend says I am accident waiting to happen. I think that is a bit strong, but there was a 6-9 month period a few years ago I resembled that statement. ;)

The rain has arrived. Thunderstorms by tonight.
love the color!

Hung: Be careful and give your lovely bride a hug from all of us.

I aim to prove the doctor wrong. He says (medical book talking), I won't get the muscle tone back in my hand and arm.

Lisa :)
Still packing, and washing/drying clothes

Lisa: tell Doc if he ever watches "Bionic Woman" starring Lindsay Wagner ?

Hung, Best wishes for safe travels and a wonderful trip!

Breaking News:
lau.gif
Little Charlie just received his very first Christmas gift .... "Chicken Poop for the Soul
D.gif
" with Teri's autograph "for Charlie Chuong Nguyen". My wife was very impressed with this news. I am sure little Charlie can enjoy the colorful cover for now
ya.gif

@Teri: Thank you soooo much. Your handwriting is so beautiful. I will read this to my wife during our honeymoon.
hmm.png
Have a wonderful holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom