Texas

Quote:

Are these comments directed to me for the JOKE I made ??????????????????????

If anyone feels the need to slap a hand, please go find your child.

Oh, gosh, no one is slapping anyone's hand!!!!

Your joke could have easily been misinterpreted and taken literally by someone not familiar to the group. Lovingmyhens was just making sure they didn't take you literally. I was just adding to Lovingmyhens' comments about this forum being really nice and making apologies for all the unintentional foot-in-mouth moments I have had over my time here. Case in point--somehow I unintentionally offended you when that wasn't my intention at all. If I was giving anyone a slap on the hand, it was my hand I was slapping.

This wasn't directed at me, but I can tell you that her egg actually hatched about a day ago! She wrote about it on another thread. The consensus is that she should call it 'crock pot' LOL! I think it's official name is 'Misfit' though.
big_smile.png
boxofpens,Love that <--BTW,I giggle when I read it :) Thanks for bringing lovingmyhens up to speed :)

Yep My little Misfit Crock pot Chick hatched and is thriving now! Gah the last couple of days with IT and holiday pressure about buried me!

Hope everyone is doing well, or even just well enough ;) Happy Holidays from a tiny town in Northern Texas, Y'all :)

boxofpens,Love that <--BTW,I giggle when I read it :) Thanks for bringing lovingmyhens up to speed :)

Yep My little Misfit Crock pot Chick hatched and is thriving now! Gah the last couple of days with IT and holiday pressure about buried me!

Hope everyone is doing well, or even just well enough ;) Happy Holidays from a tiny town in Northern Texas, Y'all :)
O my goodness!!! You really hatched it in the crockpot. That is amazing. Hope you get a picture of the little one.

Lisa :)

Thanks for the update!! I actually read her post on the other thread right after I asked. I think it is funny how she came unto this world! Who would have thought a crock pot!!

O my goodness!!! You really hatched it in the crockpot. That is amazing. Hope you get a picture of the little one.

Iv got TONS of pictures :) And maybe he IS a little different than the others :/ 3 are black like mom,one chipmunk like BB red,dad,and hes,silver??Oh well Hes awesome,the experience was CRAZY and awesome

O my goodness!!! You really hatched it in the crock pot. That is amazing. Hope you get a picture of the little one.

Also I do need to tell you that Misfit wasn't ACTUALLY hatched in a crock pot. Momma left him un-hatched,at day 23. So I brought him in and tried everything I could think of to foster him until he hatched. Crock pot,bra,heating pad,Hand warmers and a sock! :)

Crock pot humidity was right,but too warm
Bra had perfect temp, 0 humidity
Apparently rotating between the 2 for 8-9 hours will result in a healthy hatch after all!

Also I do need to tell you that Misfit wasn't ACTUALLY hatched in a crock pot. Momma left him un-hatched,at day 23. So I brought him in and tried everything I could think of to foster him until he hatched. Crock pot,bra,heating pad,Hand warmers and a sock! :)

Crock pot humidity was right,but too warm
Bra had perfect temp, 0 humidity
Apparently rotating between the 2 for 8-9 hours will result in a healthy hatch after all!
lau.gif
Bra? Did you ever feel any movement? There was a lady on another forum that was going to try hatching some eggs in her bra (the whole 21+ days). Never did hear the outcome of that experiment. I hope you aren't a 'hugging' person.
gig.gif
I think my husband would have me committed if I did that! I am happy Misfit hatched!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom