Texas

I just got in from church and boy are the temps dropping. Windy out too.

Miss JellyBean, what are you baking? I am thinking about making Cranberry Nut Bread with fresh coffee. Mmmmmmmm

I wonder if Hung made it home safely?

Stay warm everyone!

Lisa :)

Howdy and welcome to the best FRIENDLIEST forum around!!

You are still PUNNY!!!

Miss JellyBean:  I LOVE your door!  I am glad your son is doing better.  Something tells me he will be in fine shape for Christmas dinner!  You can bring your cupcakes here!!

Hung:  Be careful and give your lovely bride a hug from all of us.

Good news everyone:  I am home from the doctor.  I am now sporting a BRIGHT red cast for the next two months.  The only bad news I received was my hand had started to bend backwards again (hence the cast).  I start light therapy after Christmas, and aggressive therapy after the cast comes off.  I aim to prove the doctor wrong.  He says (medical book talking), I won't get the muscle tone back in my hand and arm.

Have a great weekend and watch out for the crazy drivers!!

Prove him wrong. Check out chiropractic and acupuncture. My son is a Chiropractor in Austin. He is good. I recovered with his help from an elevator falling with me in it. The stopping was the bad part. And my husband improved leaps and bounds after his stroke. I can ask him specifics if you would like be to.

You must be in another north TX than I am.  It is cold here! Bitter north wind gusting to 22mph.  

Home from church and going to do some baking now.  :)

Lol Ok y'All do I woke up saw sun shining through my window and assumed the weather was going to be great. Bahah! It was fridged with the winds!! Ended up being outside all day and all I can say is I TAKE IT BACK,THE WEATHER IS NOT PERFECT TODAY!! The sun deceived me :/ Still better than raining!

Hi, everyone! This is my first post here on BYC. I'm located in Joshua, just south of my hometown Fort Worth. I'm completely new to this chicken thing, but I have fallen in love! I have two roosters and three hens.

Hi, everyone! This is my first post here on BYC. I'm located in Joshua, just south of my hometown Fort Worth. I'm completely new to this chicken thing, but I have fallen in love! I have two roosters and three hens.

Welcome to the addictive world of chickens! I'm relatively new (to raising chickens, and the BYC forums) as well, but you'll be seriously amazed at how quickly you'll learn, and just how much amazing info there is to be found here. If you have a question, chances are, it's been asked and answered here already. I've come to rely on this place every time I have some sort of concern/random question. Plus, the people are simply AWESOME.

So, welcome, Joshua! You'll like it here :)

-Ryan in Lockhart

Prove him wrong. Check out chiropractic and acupuncture. My son is a Chiropractor in Austin. He is good. I recovered with his help from an elevator falling with me in it. The stopping was the bad part. And my husband improved leaps and bounds after his stroke. I can ask him specifics if you would like be to.
Why thank you so much! I hadn't even thought of a chiropractor! I have a good one in Missouri City. He takes care of the Houston Astros. If your son knows of someone better for this area, I would love a recommendation.

You fell with the elevator??? What is the story on that? I am glad you are ok. WHEW!!

frow.gif
Welcome aboard! What kind of chickens do you have? Be careful, chicken math is very addictive!!

Back
Top Bottom