Texas

Still packing, and washing/drying clothes

Lisa: tell Doc if he ever watches "Bionic Woman" starring Lindsay Wagner ?
I LOVED "Bionic Woman" and was in love with Lee Majors (Bionic Man)!!

Breaking News:
lau.gif
Little Charlie just received his very first Christmas gift .... "Chicken Poop for the Soul
D.gif
" with Teri's autograph "for Charlie Chuong Nguyen". My wife was very impressed with this news. I am sure little Charlie can enjoy the colorful cover for now
ya.gif

@Teri: Thank you soooo much. Your handwriting is so beautiful. I will read this to my wife during our honeymoon.
hmm.png
Have a wonderful holiday season.
Hung what a wonderful gesture from Teri!!! I like the name Charlie.

Lisa :)

Breaking News:
lau.gif
Little Charlie just received his very first Christmas gift .... "Chicken Poop for the Soul
D.gif
" with Teri's autograph "for Charlie Chuong Nguyen". My wife was very impressed with this news. I am sure little Charlie can enjoy the colorful cover for now
ya.gif

@Teri: Thank you soooo much. Your handwriting is so beautiful. I will read this to my wife during our honeymoon.
hmm.png
Have a wonderful holiday season.
Hung, I'm so glad you received the books in time. I guess now you're stuck with the name Charlie. Best wishes for a wonderful honeymoon!

A naughty Shelf Elf did it.

"But never tease a weasel; This is very good advice. A weasel will not like it. And teasing isn't nice!"

I thought about that book when I read what you wrote.  :lau

We wouldn't want parsolady to go somewhere else!! The more the merrier I say.
I wonder if other threads under 'I am here, where are you" are quite as nice as this one...

I wonder if other threads under 'I am here, where are you" are quite as nice as this one...
Texans are so friendly and hospitable. Coming from the north east, I am always surprised by how welcoming they are. There are so many truly kind people here on this forum, but like other anonymous internet forums, once in a while an ugly intolerant faction or just plain obstreperous individual raises their heads and causes turmoil. We must always be vigilant to be kind in what we say, and if we read something hurtful, we should give that person the benefit of the doubt, believing they really didn't mean it that way. Often we write something that is either poorly worded, poorly thought out or simply misinterpreted. I'm guilty of rushing off a post, not proof reading and coming across harsh or hurtful, and for that I am sorry.

Quote:
Texans are so friendly and hospitable. Coming from the north east, I am always surprised by how welcoming they are. There are so many truly kind people here on this forum, but like other anonymous internet forums, once in a while an ugly intolerant faction or just plain obstreperous individual raises their heads and causes turmoil. We must always be vigilant to be kind in what we say, and if we read something hurtful, we should give that person the benefit of the doubt, believing they really didn't mean it that way. Often we write something that is either poorly worded, poorly thought out or simply misinterpreted. I'm guilty of rushing off a post, not proof reading and coming across harsh or hurtful, and for that I am sorry.

Are these comments directed to me for the JOKE I made ??????????????????????

If anyone feels the need to slap a hand, please go find your child.

Back
Top Bottom