Texas

I wanted to go lighter but the color wasn't available. On my way home tonight I saw a similar color roof with a similar toned brick and the combo looked horrible. I'm glad I couldn't get it. I think what I chose will be the best choice for the roof. Very versatile when it comes to trim color. :)

I think your roof will look fantastic with your brick. I'm just surprised at the amount of black asphalt roofing I see in Texas. I lived the last 20 plus years in the Middle East and the Caribbean. Everything was light pastel colors--roofs, walls, everything. I'll probably get a tin roof when my roof needs replacement. Maybe I'll be lucky like you and a hail storm will give me a new roof.

Quote: nice bike
droolin.gif

Evening!
I wanted to check...my chicks SHOULD be here tomorrow..does this look like chick starter..my worry was that the little pellets were to big. I guess i pictured chick feed..finer ground.

I think I would want something a little finer to start. You can just crush a pound or so with a rolling pin. They'll be bigger in a few days, but just to start, I think I would want more of a crumble.

I picked a roof color. My choices were narrowed down due to availability and regional colors available.

I chose M ax Def Weathered Wood. It's the last photo of the 4.

I'm really glad I did not chose brown. Looking at other roofs with that color made me realize why my roof looks so bad with my brick. Brown is the wrong color!

Roof goes on Thursday.
Nice choice. You are good at picking colors. We have put 4 roofs on 4 different houses and we never got our first pick.

Thank you so much guys! I know it seems like a siller question but id rather be on the safe side. I think ill crush a little up...just for piece of mind.
Oh! Lol..my daughter saw me setting up the brooder and decided to give them a "bed" and a "toy" while i was dinishing dinner...

Back
Top Bottom