Texas

Thank you so much guys! I know it seems like a siller question but id rather be on the safe side. I think ill crush a little up...just for piece of mind.
Oh! Lol..my daughter saw me setting up the brooder and decided to give them a "bed" and a "toy" while i was dinishing dinner...
That is so sweet. How old are your kids? Mine are past the sweet stage. They are 19 and 21. Neither of them really cares about mom right now. The oldest is coming around though. It's nice when they turn back into human beings after being teenagers.

That is so sweet. How old are your kids?  Mine are past the sweet stage.  They are 19 and 21. Neither of them really cares about mom right now.  The oldest is coming around though.  It's nice when they turn back into human beings after being teenagers.

Awwwww! Lol They'll come around ;) I went through a rough patch with my mom from 17-20 lol
My girl is 3, baby boy just turned 1.
Im ALREADY not looking forward to the sass...lol and she's already getting it..
She's excited about the chicks but im glad she wont be home when they arrive. Ive heard opening a box of chicks isnt really a kid-friendly activity....

My daughter

I wanted to go lighter but the color wasn't available.  On my way home tonight I saw a similar color roof with a similar toned brick and the combo looked horrible.  I'm glad I couldn't get it.  I think what I chose will be the best choice for the roof.  Very versatile when it comes to trim color. :) 

I think your roof will look fantastic with your brick.  I'm just surprised at the amount of black asphalt roofing I see in Texas.  I lived the last 20 plus years in the Middle East and the Caribbean.  Everything was light pastel colors--roofs, walls, everything.  I'll probably get a tin roof when my roof needs replacement.  Maybe I'll be lucky like you and a hail storm will give me a new roof.

Tin roofs are the best :yesss: Love ours

Anyone want a very mean little OEGB roo before I really do kill him :barnie this is what he did to me again tonight, my leg ached as soon as he hit me & tonight I'm actually lame :( he got me about an inch below my kneecap & a little to the right

Good Morning Fellow Texans!

Moon is shining brightly at 4:43 AM.

Jockeyeba I am sorry for your 'wound'. I am trying to settle one of my roos down also. He has little stubs right now for spurs but he attacks when I have my hands full. DH and I are picking him up and carrying him hoping that will calm him down. I am also out-crowing him. He hates it when I do that. hahahahaha

Brookshire11, today is the day! I am anxiously awaiting your report on the chicks.

Ya'll have a great day!

Lisa :)

good morning Texans and Lisa. I am up, waiting for the Post Office to call me to pick up a chicken, a gift from a friend I visited in summer.

That is so sweet. How old are your kids?  Mine are past the sweet stage.  They are 19 and 21. Neither of them really cares about mom right now.  The oldest is coming around though.  It's nice when they turn back into human beings after being teenagers.

I've got a 23, 21, 20 and 8. All girls. It's hard being a mom. I think the easiest age for me was elem. they are still kids even now-

Back
Top Bottom