Texas

Quote:
I love it! (Your sense of humor, not the lack of moisture) We sure have been praying for rain and a break from this heat. My little Ameracauna suffers the most from the heat. Also my black Marans(I think that is what she is)...

Quote:
Its big enough to hold all the rain we have got the past few months!

yuckyuck.gif

Sad, but true.
roll.png

chicksntexas - Looks great!
thumbsup.gif
You might get to use it..if it ever rains again.

~ Aspen

5parrots&zoo :

Greetings from Schulenburg, Texas, located just off I10 almost exactly halfway between San Antonio and Houston. It sure is hot here. I am native Texan, and after living in North Dakota for 30 years, we came back to Texas in November 2004. We have 7 hens, 1 rooster, 1 longhorn mamma to be, 2 Watusi cows with each a bull calf, 1 llama, 2 Pygmy goats, 3 Dwarf Nigerian dairy goats, 2 horses, 4 donkeys, 2 dogs, and 5 parrots. They keep us busy! I miss the cold weather. But, I have to admit, I do not miss the blizzards. I have a lot of exploring to do in this site, so many places I have not checked out yet....

welcome-byc.gif

And most of all, Welcome Home to Texas! I bet your animals keep you really busy! And I can understand missing the cold weather about now, I'd like a bit myself.​

Quote:
We did manage to get a half inch on both Fri & Sat from Don in Matagorda. Still bone dry in Rosehill. Im working on the fall garden and will have to water every other day.

smack.gif
tongue.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

This is starting to get ridiculous. And I am really starting to dislike David Finfrock our weatherman.
somad.gif

If he says he sees " no end it sight" one more time
smack.gif
I am so tired of lugging the hose all over the property.

Back
Top Bottom