Texas

Has anyone heard from orumpoultry today? I was wondering how her ultrasound went today. I thought about her when I passed through Trinity this morning.

Still praying for her and her fiancé

David

A neighbor gave me a turkey to process. He is under my carport in a dog crate currently. He can't be anywhere close to my chickens since I saw little clear looking yellowy bugs on him. I have processed my own dual purpose birds for awhile but have never processed a turkey. Any advice? His time of doom is scheduled for in the morning.

Has anyone heard from orumpoultry today? I was wondering how her ultrasound went today. I thought about her when I passed through Trinity this morning.

David

Sorry no I have not seen her on today. I have been thinking of her all day sure hope things come out good. I have been threw this with my 1st wife and it's very hard on you to wait to know.

In Leander, Texas just North/West of Austin Texas. Just took photos of the girls & 3 Roo's where should I post the photos?
Welcome to BYC from East Texas!
frow.gif

You have some beautiful chickens!! Love all the different colors!! :)

David
She is in my thoughts today as well.

Wow! I spend the morning working in my garden and this thread goes crazy! I had almost 7 pages to catch up on!!

@Brookshire ~ Cute coops! If I lived in town, I would get a "cutesy" coop. I do like my open air coop, and it's looking better with my garden in. Plan on hanging up some baskets over the weekend, hopefully.

@tcmstalcup ~ I would think processing a turkey would be the same as a chicken, only bigger? I've never processed anything, so really don't know. Watched a lot of processing when I was a kid, chickens, rabbits & pigeons.

@Brookshire ~ Cute coops! If I lived in town, I would get a "cutesy" coop. I do like my open air coop, and it's looking better with my garden in. Plan on hanging up some baskets over the weekend, hopefully.
Could I see pics? :) Or did you put them up already? I don't think I've seen an Open air coop...

Hi am new to this pg!
I live in Boerne tx! My small farm Antique Fluffy Chicks. We have English Chocolate Orpington, English White Orpington, Silkies in many colors. Plus w have Sebastopol Geese.
Can't wait to meet other chicken duck geese lovers!

What kind of ducks do you have? I only have ducks, as well, and I have Welsh Harlequins and Saxonies. It's so nice to have another duck person on the thread!!

Ducks rule, chickens drool!

ROFL!! They are 6wks old; 1 female Pekin (Kevin), 1 female KC (Rigby) & 1 yet to be determined Magpie (Mack) :). I soooo love my Duckies!!

Hi am new to this pg!
I live in Boerne tx! My small farm Antique Fluffy Chicks. We have English Chocolate Orpington, English White Orpington, Silkies in many colors. Plus w have Sebastopol Geese.
Can't wait to meet other chicken duck geese lovers!

:welcome
I'm in San Antonio! I'd love to see pics of your Orpingtons and geese!

Back
Top Bottom