Texas

Ty for the nice welcome! I'll post some pics for u.

I have some Buff Orpingtons, they are chicks still but very sweet. I'd like to see the different colors of Orpingtons. I also have Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Black Austrolorps, White Chinese gese and African geese. this is my first year with chickens and geese and my oldest chickens and geese are 8 weeks old, they are hatchery birds.

Do you sell chicks?

Last edited:
Hi am new to this pg!
I live in Boerne tx! My small farm Antique Fluffy Chicks. We have English Chocolate Orpington, English White Orpington, Silkies in many colors. Plus w have Sebastopol Geese.
Can't wait to meet other chicken duck geese lovers!
frow.gif
Welcome from Rosenberg!

Lisa :)

Hi am new to this pg!
I live in Boerne tx! My small farm Antique Fluffy Chicks. We have English Chocolate Orpington, English White Orpington, Silkies in many colors. Plus w have Sebastopol Geese.
Can't wait to meet other chicken duck geese lovers!

Welcome!!! I think I want curly Sebastopol geese. They would match my frizzled chickens. But then I remember I'm already the crazy bird lady. *sigh*

Welcome!!! I think I want curly Sebastopol geese. They would match my frizzled chickens. But then I remember I'm already the crazy bird lady. *sigh*

Just the crazy bird lady? I'm the crazy cat/dog/chicken/goose lady! With 6 dogs, 4 indoor cats, who knows how many outside cats I'm feeding now, 4 White Chinese geese, 2 African geese, and about 30 chickens the whole neighborhood knows me, lol. A few of my older neighbors enjoy watching my geese during the day though, everyone loves my pooches, and a few others appreciate me trapping the feral cats and getting them spay/neutered so they put up with me, lol.

Just the crazy bird lady? I'm the crazy cat/dog/chicken/goose lady! With 6 dogs, 4 indoor cats, who knows how many outside cats I'm feeding now, 4 White Chinese geese, 2 African geese, and about 30 chickens the whole neighborhood knows me, lol. A few of my older neighbors enjoy watching my geese during the day though, everyone loves my pooches, and a few others appreciate me trapping the feral cats and getting them spay/neutered so they put up with me, lol.

That is so great of u to trap, spay or neuter the feral kitties. I have 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 pot belly pig, 3 ducks, 3 teenagers & a husband :)!!

Back
Top Bottom