Texas

I

I definitely agree!! I was thinking how stupid it was for them to put you @ risk of getting bit by telling you to trap the dogs!! So ridiculous!! Are they all your neighbors, a stray pack or both?

Both, sort of. What end up happening is dogs are dumped at the gas station. One of 3 things happens, the pack runs the dog off, the pack kills the dog, or the pack accepts the dog and it moves in. The people then feed it, and it becomes theirs.

I believe they would then come get it. But it is sad that a human has to be bitten first. They should remove the dogs Before it bites, especially when multiple people call and report dangerous dogs loose.

I will prey for your mom. Cancer really blows

Thank you & yes it does! My dad died from lung cancer that spread 2 yrs ago & mom is already a Colon cancer survivor :(.

I
I wish my pets got along!

First you have to be the boss, then you "claim" the cat or whatever in front of the dog. You have to keep claiming it. Reward the dog when it sniff but don't try to hurt it, punish the dog for being bad. Provide escape routes, like baby gates in a doorway that the cat can get through and the dog cant for when you are not there. Even knowing my dogs are safe with the cats i leave the gate up. Sometimes the dogs are too excited about something and scare the cats. It's easy when the animals have to see each other everyday. But I am not bringing a chicken or goose into the house and I don't think it would work in that situation anyway.

First you have to be the boss, then you "claim" the cat or whatever in front of the dog. You have to keep claiming it. Reward the dog when it sniff but don't try to hurt it, punish the dog for being bad. Provide escape routes, like baby gates in a doorway that the cat can get through and the dog cant for when you are not there. Even knowing my dogs are safe with the cats i leave the gate up. Sometimes the dogs are too excited about something and scare the cats. It's easy when the animals have to see each other everyday. But I am not bringing a chicken or goose into the house and I don't think it would work in that situation anyway.

Sorry, it's the dogs that r not safe, lol!! 2 of the 3 cats hate all the dogs & they r not sure about the pig. I have some pretty big cats!

Strangely enough, I am not scared of getting attacked by 1 or 2 dogs. The whole pack, yes, but I have been attacked before and know how to defend myself. It's my kids and animals I worry about.

That's what the nightmares r about. Wild packs of dogs attacking my pets or kids.good news is, I always win :)!!

Back
Top Bottom