Texas

Has anyone heard from orumpoultry today? I was wondering how her ultrasound went today. I thought about her when I passed through Trinity this morning.

Still praying for her and her fiancé

David

Sorry no I have not seen her on today. I have been thinking of her all day sure hope things come out good. I have been threw this with my 1st wife and it's very hard on you to wait to know.

Good morning all. Thanks for the many prayers and wishful thinking. I've spent the last two days in denial. Waking up every morning and continuing on like I didn't hear the words "you're not developing. You're not pregnant." From the doctor.

Apparently, lots of women have dealt with this style of pregnancy. The baby tried to latch on to my tubes instead of my uterus.

We went out dancing last night to try and lighten the mood and DF is still passed out in bed. I'm laying next to him cramping so bad I think I'm gonna just die. Never had cramps like this before ( sorry guys ) but it feels like there's little leprechauns doing the salsa in there.

I built a giant fire yesterday and my best friend and I sat and drank and talked as if all was normal. Back to life now. Our families are a little disappointed as well. My dad was building my crib.

Like I said, though. I can't sit around and dwell over this. It happens to lots of women. Instead I'll continue on the oath of life like the soldier I am now and always will be. Maybe if I don't pick smoking back up... Yes I had a few cigs last night... I'll have a better chance next time. Or maybe I'll go get a puppy. ( Side humor. Y'all know I'm a jokester... )

Guess I need to fall out of bed and make everyone a hangover cure all breakfast. I'm sure they're worse than me this morning.. ugh the song birds are so loud. How did I used to think this was normal?

Good morning all. Thanks for the many prayers and wishful thinking. I've spent the last two days in denial. Waking up every morning and continuing on like I didn't hear the words "you're not developing. You're not pregnant." From the doctor.

Apparently, lots of women have dealt with this style of pregnancy. The baby tried to latch on to my tubes instead of my uterus.

We went out dancing last night to try and lighten the mood and DF is still passed out in bed. I'm laying next to him cramping so bad I think I'm gonna just die. Never had cramps like this before ( sorry guys ) but it feels like there's little leprechauns doing the salsa in there.

I built a giant fire yesterday and my best friend and I sat and drank and talked as if all was normal. Back to life now. Our families are a little disappointed as well. My dad was building my crib.

Like I said, though. I can't sit around and dwell over this. It happens to lots of women. Instead I'll continue on the oath of life like the soldier I am now and always will be. Maybe if I don't pick smoking back up... Yes I had a few cigs last night... I'll have a better chance next time. Or maybe I'll go get a puppy. ( Side humor. Y'all know I'm a jokester... )

Guess I need to fall out of bed and make everyone a hangover cure all breakfast. I'm sure they're worse than me this morning.. ugh the song birds are so loud. How did I used to think this was normal?

I am so sorry for the sad news.
hugs.gif
That is not easy news to bear. You and your DF are in my prayers.

Lisa :)

Thank you Lisa.

Also. I decided to put Lyle with the teenagers ( did I mention that before my two day soul search? ) I wish I had sooner. He's a WONDERFUL babysitter. He and Larry are the big bad watch dogs. I'm watching them through the window taking off to the back pasture with the ladies and tiny gents.

It's a relief to see them getting along.

I am so sorry, I hope that things get easier for you with time. And someday soon, Lord willing, you will have a baby to snuggle in your arms.

I am so very sorry!! My heart is hurting for you!!! Hang tough and be strong and know y'all are in my prayers!!

Only cure for a hangover is Hair of the dog that bit you!!

David

There are no perfect words to make the hurt go away and even hearing " I'm praying for you" may not do anything for you. But I am thinking of you and your families. And I am going to ask God to ease the hurt and help you find a new normal.

I

I know secondhand what your going through I was the oldest child and my mom went through 4 miscarriages after me. All I can say is maybe God isn't ready for you to have a baby, he always has a plan.

I'm very big on the everything happens for a reason thing. DF and I didn't speak for five years and I found him on fb while he was still deployed. We've known each other for ten years but just now fell into the right place, right time.

I know in my heart it will happen when it's supposed to. I constantly dream of that curly red headed blue eyed little girl in the sundress. I know she will come to me one day.

Until then, I can't sit around and dwell. Most women wouldn't have even known by the time I found out I was losing it. I have over fourty animals that count on me to get up every morning and turn them out. That trust I never let their water run dry. So I can't sit and mope. It's not in my nature.

Back
Top Bottom