Texas

I'm very big on the everything happens for a reason thing. DF and I didn't speak for five years and I found him on fb while he was still deployed. We've known each other for ten years but just now fell into the right place, right time.

I know in my heart it will happen when it's supposed to. I constantly dream of that curly red headed blue eyed little girl in the sundress. I know she will come to me one day.

Until then, I can't sit around and dwell. Most women wouldn't have even known by the time I found out I was losing it. I have over fourty animals that count on me to get up every morning and turn them out. That trust I never let their water run dry. So I can't sit and mope. It's not in my nature.

Your spirit and reseliance are amazing.

On a different note we are building a brooder and it should be finished by the end of the day

And they wanted to be in a picture

Is your bottom pup three legged??

She's adorable. I wanted a boxer at one point in my life... but my current want is a German Shepherd Dog. My boy Chance passed many years ago and he was my best friend in the entire world. My grandmother gave him to me when I was six and I was seventeen when he passed. I replaced him with a heeler, who passed on Valentines day. Now I'm on the hunt for another purebred rescue. I found several rescues in my area or within driving distance and am awaiting approval to go meet a very special lady that has many issues.

This is Chance and my cousin McCade a month or so before Chance passed. ( That picture didn't load in the first time) the second picture is Chance when we were still showing.

Last edited:
She's adorable. I wanted a boxer at one point in my life... but my current want is a German Shepherd Dog. My boy Chance passed many years ago and he was my best friend in the entire world. My grandmother gave him to me when I was six and I was seventeen when he passed. I replaced him with a heeler, who passed on Valentines day. Now I'm on the hunt for another purebred rescue. I found several rescues in my area or within driving distance and am awaiting approval to go meet a very special lady that has many issues.

This is Chance and my cousin McCade a month or so before Chance passed. ( That picture didn't load in) the second picture is Chance when we were still showing.

Chance was handsome. I hope you find what you are looking for when you meet this new lady. My favorite dog breed of all are German shepards and Belgian Malinois, who are pretty close in type. When my current Belgian mix gets older I will look for either a shepard or Belgian to take over watchdog duties and let him kick back and enjoy old age. I will look in shelters as well, they are more grateful for a good home than purbreds from breeder who have never known hunger.

I found Belgium puppies in Houston. They're high drive working lines and he has a "bad type" female for $500... But, I don't really want to go through the puppy stage with a high drive dog. I'd want one ready to work.

Back
Top Bottom