Texas

We were having a great visit with our kids for the short time they were here for. then my son woke up this morning only to realize they had left their clothes for the wedding at home. They had all the shoes and accessories but no suit, no dresses! Bill loaned him a red dress shirt and we sent him to Target to get some black jeans. The girls have some other clothes to get buy. But this is a big event. My DIL's brother that is getting married is the Asst DA for Harris county so there will be big muckity-mucks there. And my son spent alot of money for a suit.(he didn't even wear a suit for his own wedding)LOL.. Told him to quit beating yourself up...you can't go get the things...it's 4 hour drive...what's done is done...so adapt...overcome...throw some dirt over that thing and move on...make the best and enjoy the day anyway. Gave him a big hug and sent them on to Houston. They are stopping on their way back to Dallas so we'll find out how it went tomorrow.

We hav
e two female pekin ducks and want a drake so we can raise more

Are you interested? We're in the North Austin/Round Rock area. Name a fair price & it's a deal. :)

- TieDyeMommy

Last edited:
Grand daughter loved the chickens...she was out of the car and over to the chicken yard without so much as a Hi Gramma...LOL
she helped feed them and petted one of the hens, picked up feathers and played with the chicks then gathered eggs with Pawpaw.
She got some pics to show at school too.
Will send the eggs she gathered home with her tomorrow.
I'll post a couple of pics later

Yes it is. The bulbs are over 60 years old. They belonged to my great great grandmother. This morning they are so heavy with flowers they cannot support themselves. I'm excited.

Since I've been busy with my kids coming I haven't had time to read...i think there are 19 pages to catch up on.
Does anyone know if Lisaterrell88 hen Sandy did ok.  Last I knew she was egg bound.  I tried to give her some info from my book.  Just wondering...I hope it worked out ok...Magpie

Yes she is fine she laid her egg and iscdoing good.

Back
Top Bottom