Texas

Yesterday I went outside and I have a hen I call blindy cause she is blind in one eye and I baby the crap out of her so she is spoiled rotten but she has been setting on a nest and well she has a baby and I was so happy for her. It is so cut to see her take care of that baby. Of course hubby and I moved her to a pen all by her self so she dont have to fight all the others since she can see to good. I dont want her stressed out all the time. Hubby saysI worry to much. Nahhh I just luvvvv my chickens they are my pets lol

Yesterday I went outside and I have a hen I call blindy cause she is blind in one eye and I baby the crap out of her so she is spoiled rotten but she has been setting on a nest and well she has a baby and I was so happy for her. It is so cut to see her take care of that baby. Of course hubby and I moved her to a pen all by her self so she dont have to fight all the others since she can see to good. I dont want her stressed out all the time. Hubby saysI worry to much. Nahhh I just luvvvv my chickens they are my pets lol
AAaawwww
love.gif

Ok, has anyone else had their chickens chase off crows and grackles? The grackle tried to get a drink from the pool, the geese went after it. Then the grackle came back looking for bugs in the grass, and a BR Roos went after it. The grackle is back again, (I think it's nest is close) and like 7 chickens started stalking it. My chickens and geese are 9 weeks old tomorrow. What is up with this behavior?

Ok, has anyone else had their chickens chase off crows and grackles? The grackle tried to get a drink from the pool, the geese went after it. Then the grackle came back looking for bugs in the grass, and a BR Roos went after it. The grackle is back again, (I think it's nest is close) and like 7 chickens started stalking it. My chickens and geese are 9 weeks old tomorrow. What is up with this behavior?

My chickens do it too only to large birds though not the cute little ones

Back
Top Bottom