Texas

On a different note, Howard the duck got his first major strike against him today. I saw him bite the black crested, who is the smallest of the ducks. He bit her 3 times, the last time he grabbed her bill and then shook his head while he had her! Made me :mad: He keeps that up and I will get rid of him, either find him a new home or send him to freezer camp too! No rooster, gander, or drake is going to mistreat my ladies!

Last edited:
I took a picture tonight so I could use it for my avatar. They sure are pretty but 18 weeks and no eggs yet.
hu.gif

Don't worry, when they finally start laying, you can set your watch by it. They will give a few softshells at first, but once they get going, they will lay everyday!!!

Well I been busy this weekend but welcome new people and wow that was alot to read lol. We built a fence arounf our front yard to try and tame down our neibor who thinks she owns our driveway. Wow this morning I woke up to her landlord throwing a fit and saying I was wrong on my propert line and my fence was two feet on his property and he was gonna sue me and yada yada yada. I stayed calm even when he got the mayor involved. Well to make a long story short they measured it and I was right the fence was on our property and we actually gave them a foot more on there side. So I politely told him see I was right. Errrrrr people make me mad. He was just mad cause after his renter threw a fit about where my hubby and I was parking we put the fence up and she lost her drive way completly.

Update on puppy, she is starting ato act more like a puppy. She is feeling much better. Gums are still white, but already an aprovement

That's good to hear. Sounds like she is feeling better. My wife wants to see another pic!! She fell in love with her on the last ones, but if you can send some more, it would be great!!

On a different note, Howard the duck got his first major strike against him today. I saw him bite the black crested, who is the smallest of the ducks. He bit her 3 times, the last time he grabbed her bill and then shook his head while he had her! Made me :mad: He keeps that up and I will get rid of him, either find him a new home or send him to freezer camp too! No rooster, gander, or drake is going to mistreat my ladies!

don't miss treat a lady, especially if you want her!

Back
Top Bottom