Texas

Quietlyscheming, you are about 1 hour and 48 minutes from me here in Sabine Pass.
fl.gif

Quote:
frow.gif
Glad you made it over... I'm in Montgomery, work in Conroe .. have friends with ties to Crosby.. you're just down the road.

Quote:
Thanks for telling me bout this thread.

Wow, yup! You're not far at all. My father-in-law lives out in Coldspring so we're up in that area often. One of these days we'll move out of the city.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks for telling me bout this thread.

Wow, yup! You're not far at all. My father-in-law lives out in Coldspring so we're up in that area often. One of these days we'll move out of the city.
smile.png

We ride the bikes out Coldspring way sometimes .. We'll be going through there on the bikes on teh 24th .. on our way to North Carolina ...
woot.gif

(somebody's ready for v.a.c.a.tion) lol

Hi to everyone new!!! Maybe we could all get together and teach our chickens how to do a rain dance????? I hope everyone that has had to evacuate is safe and will be able to return home soon. Thank you to all the fire fighters and volunteers that have helped them and help the people that have been displaced.

I was told there was a flea market on 59 near Cleveland next to a John Deere store that I could go to sell some of my extra hens. I drive 59 from Livingston to Houston everyday and swear I don't recall seeing a flea market by a John Deere store. Is this the one that near Splendora on the left side if you are traveling north??

Anyone in the Austin area know a good place to buy chicks locally maybe? I only want 3 and it seems all the breeds I was interested in aren't available to order online (Australorp, Easter Egger, Red Star, Speckled Sussex). I didn't know if there were drawbacks or concerns to buying feedstore chicks. Comments, suggestions, tips, tricks, anything? These will be my first babies.
smile.png

RAIN! Rain, rain RAIN! It had ben rating steadily since I woke up at 7AM and probably before that but I couldn't get my lazy butt out of bed
tongue.png
Now the chickens are mad, the ducks are in heaven & me... Well, RAIN!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. Happy for you bt, but also a little green with envy. It looked like Livingston may have gotten a shower yesterday evening. The roads were wet when I went thru but it didn't look like much.

Back
Top Bottom