Texas

Or if you're around Houston, got a place for this dude? Splash Orpington, part imported english, already 11 lbs at 7 months:

I sure hope someone has room for him soon or I'll just have to make chicken and dumplings from him. Of course now that I'm facing that possibility I'm getting attached to him. :/

I sure hope someone has room for him soon or I'll just have to make chicken and dumplings from him. Of course now that I'm facing that possibility I'm getting attached to him.
hmm.png

He's so nice!! Have you thought about putting him on Craig's List?

I sure hope someone has room for him soon or I'll just have to make chicken and dumplings from him. Of course now that I'm facing that possibility I'm getting attached to him. :/

He's so nice!!  Have you thought about putting him on Craig's List?

He's been on Craigslist longer than on BYC. I've gotten a few inquiries but nothing once I answered. If I had the money and rushed to quickly do a NPIP test I could sell him by shipping him to California or West Virginia. Not going to do that for one rooster. Can't, I'm retired and on a very, very limited income. I'll turn the lights out before my birds will starve but NPIP testing is not enough of a priority just now.

Last edited:
if I lived closer I would take him to go with my splash orp girls

He's been on Craigslist longer than on BYC. I've gotten a few inquiries but nothing once I answered. If I had the money and rushed to quickly do a NPIP test I could sell him by shipping him to California or West Virginia. Not going to do that for one rooster. Can't, I'm retired and on a very, very limited income. I'll turn the lights out before my birds will starve but NPIP testing is not enough of a priority just now.

I just posted him on my Facebook page for you.

Back
Top Bottom